Us Man Seeks Annulment After Knowing He Married A Guy

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
It does seem surprising there are so many since they don't reproduce. :cheers: :wt-hell: I think they just tend to congregate in the citys. Kinda makes you rethink lurking under escilators huh. :1247: :13_4_10[1]: :13_4_10[1]: :13_4_10[1]:
I don't know....I think seeing a ladyboy on the escalator makes for a better story than seeing a girl on the escalator. My buddies back home have seen women before and a story of naked bush on the escalator would not impress them much. But few of them have seen ladyboys outside of the The Crying Game, so seeing that on the escalator would earn me at least one free round at the bar.
I think I'd need a drink after that too. :lol: :wt-hell: :kidding:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I don't know....I think seeing a ladyboy on the escalator makes for a better story than seeing a girl on the escalator. My buddies back home have seen women before and a story of naked bush on the escalator would not impress them much. But few of them have seen ladyboys outside of the The Crying Game, so seeing that on the escalator would earn me at least one free round at the bar.

:kidding: if seeing lady boys on escalators gets you free drinks, you must get an awful lot of free drinks if you live in the Philippines and travel back home often. SugarwareZ-005.gif Now I have never looked up a lady boys dress, Thank God, but I have seen some in the states with there penis tied up under, back when I worked in a strip joint and they tried to get a job there and claimed they were having their period and could not drop their panties. :th_thholysheep: SugarwareZ-002.gif :bash: All I can say is that it would be hard to tell the difference from the front even nude unless you turn them around and made them bend over and looked in their arse crack. Sick :wt-hell: because they strap them up under so hard it almost looks like a womans parts from the front. :wacko: Just thinking back and the thought of it turns my stomach. 1%20(103).gif I wish I never got to see that.

Travis
Posted
Posted
It does seem surprising there are so many since they don't reproduce. :o :rolleyes: I think they just tend to congregate in the citys. Kinda makes you rethink lurking under escilators huh. :o :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:
:wt-hell:

brock
Posted
Posted

My father inlaw reckons he can tell that a young child aged 7 or 8 will be gay or not, by the way they act as a child, I must say that some young boys i have seen are very efeminate in the way they act, I have several ladyboy friends, who btw are very nice people, say they were that way inclined when they were kids, remember ladyboys do not class themselves as gay, they do not want a boyfriend who likes boys, they want a boyfriend who likes girls, and in their eyes they are a girl, just with a dangly bit extra, Take a look at 22nd st comedy bar, entertainer there called karren, he/she is a beautiful singer with a lovely personality.PS, i am happily married with 4 kids.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Take a look at 22nd st comedy bar, entertainer there called karren, he/she is a beautiful singer with a lovely personality.PS, i am happily married with 4 kids.
I've been there I think I know who you are talking about. Very convincing. Until he/she starts talking then you can tell if you listen.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
My father inlaw reckons he can tell that a young child aged 7 or 8 will be gay or not, by the way they act as a child, I must say that some young boys i have seen are very efeminate in the way they act, I have several ladyboy friends, who btw are very nice people, say they were that way inclined when they were kids, remember ladyboys do not class themselves as gay, they do not want a boyfriend who likes boys, they want a boyfriend who likes girls, and in their eyes they are a girl, just with a dangly bit extra, Take a look at 22nd st comedy bar, entertainer there called karren, he/she is a beautiful singer with a lovely personality.PS, i am happily married with 4 kids.
I am not quite sure if that holds true all the time. I have a number of friends who are quite feminine in their mannerisms, yet they are either married and have children or some of them are in relationships with women. Now maybe they are trying hard to be straight and deep down inside they are actually gay, I may never know for sure, but I would take them for gay if they were not straight in every other way.

• 4 months later...
lasvegasron
Posted
Posted

That is why you always go for a "Test" drive before you buy it. Although if the honeymoon night was being filmed he could have made a fortune selling the Video of his face when the panties came off !

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
That is why you always go for a "Test" drive before you buy it. Although if the honeymoon night was being filmed he could have made a fortune selling the Video of his face when the panties came off !
While I would tend to agree with you if that is the type of woman you seek, a lot of men seek a lady who has not been with a man in that aspect and that is often why they leave their western countries and go to the Philippines, but if that is what a person seeks, an easier test would be to just see if her arm bends back at the elbow because a womans will and a mans will not, so before going beyond the first date, try that test and then go from there.

chimellie
Posted
Posted
Or at least check under the hood .

Travis
Posted
Posted

there are way too many girlboys in Cebu & many are brazen & hang out at Robinsons. I think I have been able to tell them all so far but maybe some slipped by. I think if they dress way too sexy then it is likely to be a male in sheeps clothing.