Philhealth Launches New Id Card

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

The new card is being introduced to encourage non-members, especially those who have the means to pay for their premium contributions, to sign up under the National Health Insurance Program (NHIP) and enable the state insurer to meet its goal of providing coverage to all Filipinos by 2013. More here

• Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

The new ID card will be available at 307 SM and 1,067 Bayad Center branches all over the country. A minimal fee will be charged for the registration services, cost of the card and one quarter’s worth of premium contributions. Both SM and Bayad Center will be ready to accept applications for new memberships, as well as provide limited member updating services starting Monday next week. (after 12sept2011) the article states that you can enroll NOW at SM & Bayad centers, As i have posted many times, I am a Firm Believer/Supporter of the Philhealth program . for the forum members who dont have a Major insurance provider here in the RP. this is your best bargin for some type of health insurance, if you already Tricare. Medicare. Blue Cross.or other national health coverage from your home country then this would not necessary apply to you.. BUT for the Families that may depend on YOU/your support(family tax).This is a WISE investment for them and for you.only 1200 pesos a year. this is less than 3pesos a day. 100 pesos month(2-3 beers) So....may i ask what will you do? Guess what it even covers you when outside of the Philippines many may not be aware of this(tho its limited coverage). check out the site... philhealth.gov.ph :unsure: to the director of Philhealth to make this insurance more assessable to those who need this.

Edited by ed villas