Gary
Posted
Posted

I hope she wins :)

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
I hope she wins :thumbsup:
IMHO, maybe the reason why she didn't win was because her hips & arse was too big! :mocking:

sjp52
Posted
Posted
I hope she wins :o
IMHO, maybe the reason why she didn't win was because her hips & arse was too big! :o
Oh Art, You know your getting old when you start to nit pick some one like that :dance: . We all thought she should of won.
  • Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

I tell ya guys! It's all in the hips & arse! But black is beautiful too, in the eyes of the beholder! :o

• Like 1

Candyman
Posted
Posted

Well I know I wouldn't kick her out of bed to get at any of you blokes ! :o :o :dance:

• Like 1

Bundy
Posted
Posted

Well, for the record, yep she got my vote, i thought she was a clear winner. We've been home most of the time the last few days and geez they're sure giving it a flogging on TFC. Every time we turn the tv on all we get is Shamcey Supsup, again and again and again.Ok i've had enough of it now!Wonder how much they'd get out of it if she actually won?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Here we go the online wags saying Miss Philippines was cheated and that even Oprah agrees. http://ph.news.yahoo.com/oh-no--oprah-didn-t-say-that.html

• Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

OK guys, I take everything back what I said about Miss Philippines! I think her first and last name did her in! I never heard or seen a name spelled like hers! Shamcey Supsup! Is there an article anywhere in the news media where her name came from or any meaning in it? Yes! She should have won! I believe she was the only one that didn't have an interrupter during the question and answers portion! Her Bios & nice pics here: http://www.missu2011...ilippines-2011/

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Art, from what I read the answer she gave was outstanding. I don't see how it could have negativity affected her in any way. Do you think it held her back in some way. Yes I also think she is a very lovely young lady.

• Like 1