Japanese Lost P200,000 To Taxi Driver

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Something smells really fishy about this story. Hmmmm, I wonder what it might be? CEBU, Philippines - A Japanese national lost P200,000 to a taxi driver who allegedly deceived him by accusing him of taking a minor-girl inside a hotel at Fuente Osmeña last Wednesday. The taxi driver reportedly took him to Fuente Osmeña where they found a commercial sex worker.The foreigner took the girl with him and checked in at a nearby hotel. When they checked out, the driver, who was still waiting for the foreigner, accused him of taking a minor with him.

MikeB
Posted
Posted
Something smells really fishy about this story. Hmmmm, I wonder what it might be?
The "fact" that he was able to withdraw 200k pesos ($4600) from an ATM machine at the Cebu Business Park.? hmmm.
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Typo? 20K peso?Don't know the facts but kinda feel bad for the poor guy. His "online" girl friend meets him but decides she is not interested. Then his taxi driver pimp sets him up in an under age girl scam.

MikeB
Posted
Posted
Typo? 20K peso?Don't know the facts but kinda feel bad for the poor guy. His "online" girl friend meets him but decides she is not interested. Then his taxi driver pimp sets him up in an under age girl scam.
Doubtful they would make a typo 3 separate times including the headline but it's possible. Hard to determine what really happened from reading these articles. I see they included the taxi's license plate, maybe there's a reward?
  • Like 1

oldutot
Posted
Posted

If you have that type of money, you're not using your big head :unsure:

• Like 1