Australian National Caught Molesting Girl

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

If true, I am amazed they did not kill him. CEBU, Philippines - An Australian national who was earlier jailed for possession of illegal drugs is returned to prison for allegedly molesting a 10-year-old girl at around 8:35 Friday night.Gary Frank Brough, 68 years old and currently residing at Barangay Langtad, Argao, was arrested after the victim’s uncle reportedly saw Brough molesting his niece outside their house.PO2 Benjamin Gerozaga of Argao Police Station told The FREEMAN that the uncle was shocked to see the Australian stroking the private parts of his niece.

Candyman
Posted
Posted

If it is true, I hope they throw the book at him !

MikeB
Posted
Posted

This is the same guy who was just arrested last week and was out on bail for trying to smuggle marijuana into the jail? And one of the intended recipients was Lovely Comaling? You can't make this stuff up...

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Who in their right mind walks into a jail to visit someone with contraband on them, full well having to know they would probably be searched.

Candyman
Posted
Posted

I just can't believe anyone can be so stupid. His first charge was not paying a restruant bill for food, and "undue vexation". Then taking mary jane into a cop shop ! I wonder whether this bloke may either have alzhiemers, or someone has it in for him ??? I think there is a lot more to the story than the media is telling us !