Bbq Beer Can Chicken

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

here is a recipe i found online and what it turned out like its called bbq beer can chicken , i used Cajan spices some paprika thyme leaves and lime some fresh sea salt and pepper to coat the skin what you basically do it is stuff half a beer can in the butt of the bird and put it on INDIRECT HEAT i cooked this chicken for about 2 hours on medium heat !!! turning maybe every half hour and coating it with garlic butter and soya sauce to make sure all sides were evenly cooked !! i hope u enjoy the video and let me know if you try it and if you did let me know what you think !!! OUC

http://youtu.be/vEq-1V1J5Cs

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted
here is a recipe i found online and what it turned out like its called bbq beer can chicken , i used Cajan spices some paprika thyme leaves and lime some fresh sea salt and pepper to coat the skin what you basically do it is stuff half a beer can in the butt of the bird and put it on INDIRECT HEAT i cooked this chicken for about 2 hours on medium heat !!! turning maybe every half hour and coating it with garlic butter and soya sauce to make sure all sides were evenly cooked !! i hope u enjoy the video and let me know if you try it and if you did let me know what you think !!! OUC

http://youtu.be/vEq-1V1J5Cs

OUC, you're the man! The original thought of stuffing a beer can where the sun don't shinemay have come from a perverted mind, like me....he, he. I would assume it came out nice,tender and moist. Hmmm.....another perverted thought. Enjoyed the video, thank you sir! Jake

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

it did bro came out great with a salad and some Thai rice and a glass of red wine to go with he chicken i recommend it too all !! please try it and let me know what you think ?? well i didnt think of the idea of stuffing it up the you know what hahahah but i have to tell you who ever did think of it was a genius coz i never tasted anything so good glad you like it :o

sjp52
Posted
Posted

:o

Bruce
Posted
Posted

What! You people never heard of a restaurant? Amazing place.... people actually work there and SERVE YOU! Yes! it is true! I have seen it... and they have chicken too! 2 hrs to cook a bird and then that is after you have to become intimate with the bird's back side???? Nah, not me. I will go to the Lemon Grass at the mall and have a nice dinner......

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted
What! You people never heard of a restaurant? Amazing place.... people actually work there and SERVE YOU! Yes! it is true! I have seen it... and they have chicken too! 2 hrs to cook a bird and then that is after you have to become intimate with the bird's back side???? Nah, not me. I will go to the Lemon Grass at the mall and have a nice dinner......
hahaha Really there is such a thing called a Restaurant ??? and they have chicken too ?? and they serve you ?? wow i might have to try that some day hahaha

Bruce
Posted
Posted

I missed the 'cooking gene' when my DNA was being formed (also missed the music, singing, dancing, artistical genes too) As long as food is not 'bad' I am ok with it, but still no balut thank you anyway. While I can cook, I am more of an eater than a cook(er). I find it interesting how people become wrapped up in the cooking shows and the planning of a meal..... Me, I show up and eat!

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

Me, we just buy a few CHOOKS to go roasted chicken! Really tasty bird, but small, so we buy two! And if you don't say anything, they'll chop it all up for you! We like ours whole and not chopped up! cardwitharrow.pnghttp://web.chookstog...-fresh-chicken/

Edited by Art2ro

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Me, we just buy a few CHOOKS to go roasted chicken! Really tasty bird, but small, so we buy two! And if you don't say anything, they'll chop it all up for you! We like ours whole and not chopped up! cardwitharrow.pnghttp://web.chookstog...-fresh-chicken/
I hate the chopping method they use in all the chicken places I have seen, splintered bones. Here their cut with chicken scissors or shears.Clean and neat. :SugarwareZ-034:

mikejwoodnz
Posted
Posted

hey any one know where can I get a baboy size beer can ? :541: