Usa Expat Tax Consultants In Ac?

rydg187
Posted
Posted

I am looking for USA expat tax consultants in AC, I need a firm who can give reliable advice on international tax issues such as Foreign Earned Income Tax Exclusion. And issues regarding double taxation, tax in the Philippines etc. I prefer to work with American consultants.I imagine because so many expats in AC, tax issues concern alot of us here in PI, so I thought others might have been down this road before.

twostrokes
Posted
Posted

Check the RAO office in AC. Jim Boyd has contacts for just about everything and anything an American might run into while living in the PI. I don't have the web address memorized, but you can google "Angeles city - mozcom" and you can find them.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I do not know of someone who can help you but HERE is the tax law from the IRS. Foreign Earned Income Exclusion - What is Foreign Earned Income As for double taxation, I file on interest earned in the Philippines and the US deducts the tax already paid to the Philippines before taxing the balance, so I do not know if that is relevant or not to you, but thought I would mention it in case it is. I use TurboTax and it asks me all the questions and does all the work for me.Hope that helps somewhat.