Canadian Murdered In Beckel

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Another one of us is killed and probably for money or items. :) I hope they catch the killers. He was so young, only 29 and the bruises on his hands suggests to me that maybe he tried to defend himself but was probably out numbered. Why kill someone and especially a foreigner for property? His name seems to suggest to me that maybe he was a Filipino Canadian, not that it matters, but does anyone know? LA TRINIDAD, Benguet – A Canadian citizen was found dead last Wednesday in his home in Beckel, La Trinidad, Benguet. Senior Police Officer 3 Nicolas Yango reported the death of Alexander Juan Carlos Perez de Tagle de Castro, 29, as an alleged homicide. A certain Cepriano Calinsuay, caretaker of Perey De Tagle [father of the victim], informed authorities the son was found dead inside his room. La Trinidad Police Station, headed by Chief Richard Albon and the Scene of the Crime Operative or Soco led by Superintendent Jaime Leal, then responded to the crime scene. Initial investigation revealed the victim was found sprawling face down just below the bed with a cloth looped around his neck. The victim sustained visible wounds on both palms and a bruise on his face. The left hand of the victim was tied with a shoe lace. “One of the motives of this homicide is robbery because I’ve seen missing items like two laptops, cell phone and the wallet of the victim. I assume there are three to four perpetrators,” said Senior Police Officer 4 Rodel Penullar, Municipal Executive Senior Police Officer.Link to this news story

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Left hand tired?? Might be that robbery was an after thought or cover up.