Big Brother Is Coming, Big Time With Fast

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

FAST seems to be a machine which can tell what mood a person is in. What will they think of next? I cannot even imagine what might happen if TSA uses such a machine at airports, probably a lot of people could never fly during election time. :D The movie Minority Report is mentioned and comes to mind since this seems to be something they wish to use to fix a problem that is not even there yet. :) An internal U.S. Department of Homeland Security document indicates that a controversial program designed to predict whether a person will commit a crime is already being tested on some members of the public voluntarily, CNET has learned.Homeland Security moves forward with 'pre-crime' detection

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

I think the constitution has now been officially scrapped.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I think the constitution has now been officially scrapped.
Yup, I wonder if the below is the start of it? TSA Launches Program for Fast-Track Airport Screenings Published October 04, 2011| FoxNews.comSome frequent fliers can now move through airport security without having to take off their shoes or remove their computers, liquids and gels from carryon bags.It's part of a pilot program that the Transportation Security Administration launched today at airports in Atlanta, Dallas, Detroit and Miami. The initial trial is being rolled out to some U.S. citizens enrolled in Delta and American Airlines frequent flier programs, as well as some government "Trusted Traveler" programs, including Global Entry, SENTRI and NEXUS.Passengers who "opt in" to provide the TSA with additional information for pre-screening, may be directed to an expedited security lane for known, low-risk travelers. The idea is to allow TSA agents to focus their scrutiny on less known or high risk passengers.