Brisbane Australia Hail Storm Yesterday

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Neat, hope no cars were damaged. When we had one of those here in Florida years ago, it damaged a lot of new cars at the car dealers and they had to run a hail storm sale to get rid of them and also had to call in Dent Wizard to remove the dents from the ones they could. I had to use them once years ago and it is amazing how they remove dents without filler or painting the area.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Neat, hope no cars were damaged. When we had one of those here in Florida years ago, it damaged a lot of new cars at the car dealers and they had to run a hail storm sale to get rid of them and also had to call in Dent Wizard to remove the dents from the ones they could. I had to use them once years ago and it is amazing how they remove dents without filler or painting the area.
Actual lots of damage,inside of houses collapsed as the hail melted and came through the roof causing the plaster to cave in,its not uncommon to have hail damages cars sold off here as it comes into the summer months which mean storms.Accidents on the road, tress stripped bare you name it, flash floods but all good fun.

piglett
Posted
Posted
Actual lots of damage,inside of houses collapsed as the hail melted and came through the roof causing the plaster to cave in,
i guess they need some better roofs piglett