Canadian Offers Cash For Missing Suv Info

Garpo
Posted
Posted

Mark, You seem to insist that I am trying to defend the Philippine criminal justice system which I am not. I am just hoping for some type of justice for the family and friends. We can debate and make stupid statements all we want but neither you or I am an expert on the Philippine criminal justice system and if it can obtain justice or not. For the sake of other foreigners in the Philippines I hope that Griffiths is not involved in this awful crime. I would just like to see the actual facts come out in a court of law rather than speculation and outright misinformation from the media who is only interested in scooping the other media who also provide incorrect or misleading information. You seem to think you know all of the evidence that is available and known by the investigators and prosecutors which I very much doubt that you actually do. You might even have somebody providing you information that you feel is honest and factual but how do you really know for sure? I think if you want to make allegations of looking though rose-tinted glasses then you only need look as far as the nearest mirror.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I often wonder if we all get rose colored glasses when a person of our own nationality is charged with a crime. I know my being an American, that I hate seeing in the news that an American did this and an American did that, but we all have to realize that some people of every nationality are evil or sometimes have weird desires that they themselves cannot control. I am not saying Griffiths did this, as none of us know what is actually in the mind of another person, and that even goes for our own family members, what I am saying is that I have had close personal friends fool even me into believing they were innocent, only for a video to be shown to me to prove they were in fact guilty. I had one close person swear to my face that she did not do what she was being accused of doing and then when I played the audio tape for her, she just looked the other way. Mind you I have taken classes in what a person does when they lie, and she would have even passed a lie detector IMO because she actually could convince herself that she did not do what she obviously did do. So all, I think we all need to take off the rose color glasses and wait and see what actual evidence comes out in the trial and then maybe know what actually happened. I personally feel the offer of cash for the vehicle with that plate number is just a distraction, yet it would be great if to me if it turned up proof of an actual killer, but once again, what kid looks at a plate number, and even if they did, what kid remembers a plate number two days after seeing a vehicle. Do any of you remember a plate number of a car you saw yesterday. Damn I do not even remember my own plate number on my car, do you. I await real evidence and not conjecture based on info supplied by persons who may in fact have an agenda of their own, when supplying said info.