Is Revolution Coming To The United States?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I believe there may be some type of major street violence if things do not get fixed soon. Seems like that all over the world nowadays but since the US is very culturally diverse, I believe there is a greater chance of all out street war due to divide, than in a country such as the Philippines where the majority of the people are Filipino. Maybe people should stock up on life's essentials and make sure they have a way to protect those items and their families because this could spill over to even the Philippines if the money stops flowing in from OFW etc. What do you think? Over A Third Of Americans Support Occupy Wall Street Protests: WASHINGTON -- More than one-third of the country supports the Wall Street protests, and even more – 58 percent – say they are furious about America's politics.The number of angry people is growing as deep reservoirs of resentment grip the country, according to the latest Associated Press-GfK poll.

Jake
Posted
Posted
I believe there may be some type of major street violence if things do not get fixed soon. Seems like that all over the world nowadays but since the US is very culturally diverse, I believe there is a greater chance of all out street war due to divide, than in a country such as the Philippines where the majority of the people are Filipino. Maybe people should stock up on life's essentials and make sure they have a way to protect those items and their families because this could spill over to even the Philippines if the money stops flowing in from OFW etc. What do you think? Over A Third Of Americans Support Occupy Wall Street Protests: WASHINGTON -- More than one-third of the country supports the Wall Street protests, and even more – 58 percent – say they are furious about America's politics.The number of angry people is growing as deep reservoirs of resentment grip the country, according to the latest Associated Press-GfK poll.
Remember the great Roman empire fell from within. History has repeated itself because Man does not learn from its mistakes. And Mother Earth is losing her patience....

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

I would just disagree on one point: the Philippines already has war on several fronts within itself, and, arguably, was never put together enough to be considered "falling apart." Also, though they're all "Filipino," they speak a million different dialects and inhabit separate islands. Not only that, but I think their jobs situation and wealth gap is worse. The only thing stopping all out revolution in the Philippines, IMO, is the educated are all on the next ship or plane out of the country to support family as OFW's. 1. If that money stopped coming in, there'd be hell to pay.2. If those OFW's came home, there'd either be a very organized rebellion (err.... maybe not so organized), or.....3. There'd be a vast improvement in the business and investment environment, and their economy would organically blossom into something great. 4. Or.... I dunno... just supposing. The US is far from a revolution, as of today. We'll see what happens when all those soldiers come home, if they can't find jobs, and whatever happens with the next election, and all that craziness.