Poll: Gun Ownership At 20-Year High In Us

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I wonder what the numbers might be in the Philippines, and what is driving the desire to own guns in the US? I noticed Canada gun laws story HERE have also been relaxed. Nearly half of Americans say they have a gun in their household, the highest percentage since 1993,

United Army
Posted
Posted
I wonder what the numbers might be in the Philippines, and what is driving the desire to own guns in the US? I noticed Canada gun laws story HERE have also been relaxed. Nearly half of Americans say they have a gun in their household, the highest percentage since 1993,
What is driving the desire to own guns in the US??? Threat from lawmakers to remove or change our right to bear arms. Our leaders from the state to the U S government they all want to take our guns away or change the law so we cannot use them in one way or the other.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
What is driving the desire to own guns in the US??? Threat from lawmakers to remove or change our right to bear arms. Our leaders from the state to the U S government they all want to take our guns away or change the law so we cannot use them in one way or the other.
Good idea, less guns less problems