Angeles City Gears For Tigtigan Festival

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Anyone ever been to one? Anyone planning on going? 70,000 people, sounds like it could be interesting. Take out the g and what do you have. :mocking: I wonder if that was on purpose? PAMPANGA, Philippines – At least 70,000 people are expected to join the upcoming annual street party in Angeles City this weekend to liven up the business affected by the eruption of Mt. Pinatubo in 1991.www.philstar.com will broadcast via internet livestreaming the two-day event that started 19 years ago, with Mayor Ed Pamintuan and Vice Mayor Vicky Vega-Cabigting leading the “Tigtigan, Terakan keng Dalan 2011” festival along McArthur Highway on October 28 (Friday) and 29 (Saturday). More HERE

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
Anyone ever been to one? Anyone planning on going? 70,000 people, sounds like it could be interesting. Take out the g and what do you have. :mocking: I wonder if that was on purpose? PAMPANGA, Philippines – At least 70,000 people are expected to join the upcoming annual street party in Angeles City this weekend to liven up the business affected by the eruption of Mt. Pinatubo in 1991.www.philstar.com will broadcast via internet livestreaming the two-day event that started 19 years ago, with Mayor Ed Pamintuan and Vice Mayor Vicky Vega-Cabigting leading the “Tigtigan, Terakan keng Dalan 2011” festival along McArthur Highway on October 28 (Friday) and 29 (Saturday). More HERE
Wow, an annual street party in Angeles City with 70,000 people! As you alluded to Kuya, I'm suremany will come to "stare" (tigagan) at all the beautiful ladies, including the benny boys. Cold beerand hot women......yeah! Jake