What Area Of Cebu Is Most Centralized ?

the dude
Posted
Posted

Hi guys. Last year I stayed at the Diplomat hotel for a while. Close to Robinson and the circle. Never once did I feel threatened when walking home from a bar area. Where is an ideal area to live if one wants to be near malls,restaurants and bar. I was pleasantly surprised at the low cab fares there in Cebu. wowDo you have any recommendations as to what appartel or condo rentals in the area? thanx so muchthe dude :mocking:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
Hi guys. Last year I stayed at the Diplomat hotel for a while. Close to Robinson and the circle. Never once did I feel threatened when walking home from a bar area. Where is an ideal area to live if one wants to be near malls,restaurants and bar. I was pleasantly surprised at the low cab fares there in Cebu. wowDo you have any recommendations as to what appartel or condo rentals in the area? thanx so muchthe dude :mocking:
Hi Mate you can try olx.ph they have plenty of choices there also try ILINK.ph they have a very up to date map on there good luck Kevin

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted

Ayala Mall has plenty to offer in the way of restaurants and a couple of bars, but most of the people I know meet at a few main bars in and around the Banilad and Talamban area's. here are a few good places to get out and meet people. Jokers Bar on AS Fortuna, The Emerald Isle in Talamban, The Urban Cellar also Talamban. Sand trap sports bar Banilad. Vudu in crossroads is currently being transformed into 4 main area's aiming to hit the 30's plus market also a couple of good restaurants there. Formo in Banilad Town Center livens up in the evenings also. So for me those are the main area'sAs far as accomodation, you could get in touch with us just plug in Cebu Property Rentals to any search engine and we should be there.Hope you find what your looking for.

the dude
Posted
Posted

Heythere Geoff and Sonjack. Thank you for the info. Should have done so much more last year but stuck to the old punters rutine. Getting up late and partying all night. All I discovered was mongo square and couple of other spots. Different on my next trip!!take care the dude

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted

You were already in a very centralised area where you could live your whole life without a taxi until you wanted to leave the city. There are plenty of boarding houses but I don't know of any accommodation suitable for foreigners in that area except maybe making a deal to stay permanently in a hotel. Regards: Jim

• Like 1