Wingman / Expat Friends Wanted In Cebu

brock
Posted
Posted

I could do with a good old knees up with you guys, hopefully very soon.I need some cheering up, and getting blathered might help a bit. Brock.

• Like 1

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted
"Paul has been sick says Elsa on Facebook but he might be better by now." I just had a bad cold/flu and am on the mend. I am meeting some friends from the forums on Monday at Handuraw Pizza near The Golden Peak Hotel in Gorordo at 6pm. Very good pizzas, any one welcome to join us
If all goes well, there is a good chance I'll be there. It means the ferry being on time, taxis being available and traffic being light. So Paul, is this a one hour meet and chat or will you be there for the evening. I ask because it seems 7 would be a more reasonable expectation of when I could get there. I have your cell number, Paul, so will text if needed.
"Paul has been sick says Elsa on Facebook but he might be better by now." I just had a bad cold/flu and am on the mend. I am meeting some friends from the forums on Monday at Handuraw Pizza near The Golden Peak Hotel in Gorordo at 6pm. Very good pizzas, any one welcome to join us
If all goes well, there is a good chance I'll be there. It means the ferry being on time, taxis being available and traffic being light. So Paul, is this a one hour meet and chat or will you be there for the evening. I ask because it seems 7 would be a more reasonable expectation of when I could get there. I have your cell number, Paul, so will text if needed.
We should be there for the best part of the evening mate

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

CebuAndy, where are you? This is a chance to meet some nice people. Well OK, some nice people and me!

CebuAndy
Posted
Posted

sorry I was busy take care my old mother :lol:Hope there be a next time.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Just to let the guys in on a secret, Andy is a real nice guy, kind of. I met up with Andy the following day from the pizza get together and we had a great time . . BUT . .. now I have this THROBBING headache. :cheersty: Just kidding, Andy. It was all good. The pizza night was good too. Thanks to Mike and Paul and Kevin and others who were there. Good times had by all. *Sigh* I miss Cebu. OK Next stop on my trip is Dumaguette. If I find anything fun to report I will start a separate thread. :unsure: :attention:

• Like 1

CebuAndy
Posted
Posted

"Andy is a real nice guy, kind of"....Well my T- shirt was good enough for you, wasn't it ? :D haha (private joke, sorry).That joke gonna follow you forever... :hystery: Mike, nice to meet you - Thanks to you, my move went a lot easier.Will do my best to attend next meet up, and meet fellow expats in Cebu.