Richmond Condominium, Anyone Stayed There?

CebuAndy
Posted
Posted

Has anyone stay or visit Richmond Condominium?Studio starts at P27.000 - value for money?Is the area safe?How far from Ayala center?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Has anyone stay or visit Richmond Condominium?Studio starts at P27.000 - value for money?Is the area safe?How far from Ayala center?
NO never stayed there but the few times I inquired about a condo there was never any available and no time frame for one. Maybe you might have better luck.

CebuAndy
Posted
Posted

Thank you Bossman, somehow similar to me, I don't get response to my emails.Looks nice though, so I will take a look when I get there.

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted

I have never stayed there but I have been inside. I have seen a one bedroom apartment and thought I would be happy there. It is close to Ayala mall. You can walk there in 5 minutes or less. Don F Sotto, the street the hotel is on, is not a pretty street but I have walked in that area late night many times and never felt unsafe. I used to walk past the hotel on the way to Lonestar when we had the office in Kamputhaw. I will also walk past the hotel to get to Lonestar after an evening out at Ayala Mall Regards: Jim

CebuAndy
Posted
Posted

Thank you Jim.Very useful information.I will go there next week, and report back here.

CebuAndy
Posted
Posted

1 BR condo was very small, old, and with a bad smell. Tiny bed (4')?, cheap madrass, old furniture in living room.Only good thing must be the location, near Ayala. Not value for money in my opinion.The search continue.