What Items Are So Different In The Phl Vs What We Thought B4?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Transportation: I used to think it was crowded on a Greyhound bus or on an airplane seated next to a fat person. That was before I moved to the Philippines and traveled across the province on a VHire where they insist on shoving in15 passengers and a driver, regardless of how big the people are or how much luggage they are bringing. Holy sh . .. oot that is an experience. One that, unfortunately, gets repeated on occasion.
On that one you can pay for two seats and then they take one less person, well that has been my experience because I do not like to ride for hours with someone just about in my lap, unless she is cute then with my wife on one side and a cutie on the other, I could deal with close and personal for two hours. :mocking:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
On that one you can pay for two seats and then they take one less person, well that has been my experience because I do not like to ride for hours with someone just about in my lap
You are probably right but I am reminded from an event in my working career. Often times the Greyhound bus was full and some passenger with a little too much money would ask if he could buy two tickets and thus have two seats on the bus. We did not allow seat reservations so my boss had instructed me to tell such people: Yes you can buy two tickets. Yes you are then entitled to 2 seats. But I cannot guarantee they will be together. :mocking:

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Transportation: I used to think it was crowded on a Greyhound bus or on an airplane seated next to a fat person. That was before I moved to the Philippines and traveled across the province on a VHire where they insist on shoving in15 passengers and a driver, regardless of how big the people are or how much luggage they are bringing. Holy sh . .. oot that is an experience. One that, unfortunately, gets repeated on occasion.
On that one you can pay for two seats and then they take one less person, well that has been my experience because I do not like to ride for hours with someone just about in my lap, unless she is cute then with my wife on one side and a cutie on the other, I could deal with close and personal for two hours. :mocking:
My wife does the same thing when she travels on an air conditioned bus on her own, because she doesn't want anyone else seating beside her! And I do the same thing with air conditioned Vhires where they can leave uncrowded!

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Toilet seats or "Sitter's" as my wife refers to them have to be my biggest item as well. Another thing I find different is the lack of "Tap" beer. Even in some of the more fancy hotels and larger bars, none I have been to have had beer on Tap. I wonder how much fun it would be to have a "Kegger" in the province? :mocking: