Mandaluyong City, Best Child Friendly City In Rp

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

11/03/2011Mandaluyong City Mayor Benhur Abalos receives from President Aquino the 2011 Presidential Award for Best Child Friendly City in the Philippines in the Highly Urbanized City Category in a ceremony held recently at the Malacaang Palace. Also in photo are DILG Secretary Jesse Robredo and DSWD Secretary Dinky Soliman. Link

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

:angry: not to be critical of the posting.. I used to live there and still on a regular basis go there,,Yes the city maybe "child friendly" but,,,,, this mayor prides himself on the "BILLIONS OF PESOS " of new investments,, BUT he cant make the city "more friendly" for the average person.. what my "gripe" as i know with others who live/visit there, is the SIDEWALKS on the major through fares. ... :thumbsup: are in a unsafe condition, not having enough room for more than 1 person in some places to walk unless you walk on EDSA, again I do not mean to "rant" or go off topic about the post listed above... Perhaps this could be a new topic for another forum member to start.SIDEWALKS or the poor infrastructure that people must deal with .

Markham
Posted
Posted

Sidewalks? You want sidewalks? We have sidewalks a-plenty in Davao! Mark

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Sidewalks? You want sidewalks? We have sidewalks a-plenty in Davao! Mark
We are even more lucky here in Australia, we have Foot Paths,no side walks anywhere :dance: