Sexual Innuendo

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Sexual Innuendo Not direct sex chat, but hinting around in a humorous way. Is it good for the forum? Here is an example: She's got a nice way of arranging her flowers on the ol' Hammond. (or some would say she is good at putting her tulips on the organ) Jake is great at it. I always get a smile when I read his sexual innuendos. But is it good for the forum? It was suggested on another forum that I am an offender in this habit. I said habit because I don't even notice myself doing it. So is it a problem here? Bossman, are there rules for it that I am not aware of? Do we need rules for it? What do the members think? Opinions please.

Garpo
Posted
Posted

As long as it is not degrading or naming anybody in a negative way then I honestly do not have a problem with it. Most of what I see in this forum is done in good taste and is only meant in a fun or joking manner. Just my horny opinion!

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

As far as I am concerned,as long as its not going overboard to an extent of indecent language or written in a way that it will offend others then it is OK. Having said that,it is hard to know what is acceptable to all. The Rules Language Members are not allowed to use bad language on this forum; please show respect to all other members including women. Posts must be written in English.

• Like 4

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I feel we are all adults, so if done in good taste, then it should be OK. I do at times see members get close to the line of what should be acceptable and what might be taken as offensive, if a person with virgin eyes was reading that topic, but I doubt very much many of us have virgin eyes, and I only worry about offending some of the ladies who might also be reading this forum. I have noticed that we have had less ladies participate in this forum of late, whereas when I first came aboard and Tom and I discussed it, and the rules were pretty tight on those things back then, there were quite a few ladies posting, so I too have wondered if that is because of how some of us come across. :) I guess the main thing is for us to have fun and try hard to stay within a reasonable range with our innuendos.

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted
I feel we are all adults, so if done in good taste, then it should be OK. I do at times see members get close to the line of what should be acceptable and what might be taken as offensive, if a person with virgin eyes was reading that topic, but I doubt very much many of us have virgin eyes, and I only worry about offending some of the ladies who might also be reading this forum. I have noticed that we have had less ladies participate in this forum of late, whereas when I first came aboard and Tom and I discussed it, and the rules were pretty tight on those things back then, there were quite a few ladies posting, so I too have wondered if that is because of how some of us come across. :bash: I guess the main thing is for us to have fun and try hard to stay within a reasonable range with our innuendos.
Hey guys, being the resident DOM, I always have fun trying to stay hard....he, he. And also beinga Filipino, what the hell is "in your windows" anyway? Jake
  • Like 2

brock
Posted
Posted

I think this is the best forum around, and I have never seen anything indecent on here, Only things that make me smile.Why mess with something if it is not broken.And Jake...I am a D O M too. Brock.

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted
I think this is the best forum around, and I have never seen anything indecent on here, Only things that make me smile.Why mess with something if it is not broken.And Jake...I am a D O M too. Brock.
Right on Brock! Every now and then, we (myself included) need to make fun of ourselves.Any other forum will put us in the black list. By the way, great looking family Brock! Respectfully -- Jake

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
I feel we are all adults, so if done in good taste, then it should be OK. I do at times see members get close to the line of what should be acceptable and what might be taken as offensive, if a person with virgin eyes was reading that topic, but I doubt very much many of us have virgin eyes, and I only worry about offending some of the ladies who might also be reading this forum. I have noticed that we have had less ladies participate in this forum of late, whereas when I first came aboard and Tom and I discussed it, and the rules were pretty tight on those things back then, there were quite a few ladies posting, so I too have wondered if that is because of how some of us come across. :unsure: I guess the main thing is for us to have fun and try hard to stay within a reasonable range with our innuendos.
Hey guys, being the resident DOM, I always have fun trying to stay hard....he, he. And also beinga Filipino, what the hell is "in your windows" anyway? Jake
Jake, It's "in your windows"! You need some toilet paper to wipe it off? :bash:

brock
Posted
Posted

tried to send u a message Jake, but wasnt allowed to send ?

Jake
Posted
Posted
I feel we are all adults, so if done in good taste, then it should be OK. I do at times see members get close to the line of what should be acceptable and what might be taken as offensive, if a person with virgin eyes was reading that topic, but I doubt very much many of us have virgin eyes, and I only worry about offending some of the ladies who might also be reading this forum. I have noticed that we have had less ladies participate in this forum of late, whereas when I first came aboard and Tom and I discussed it, and the rules were pretty tight on those things back then, there were quite a few ladies posting, so I too have wondered if that is because of how some of us come across. :unsure: I guess the main thing is for us to have fun and try hard to stay within a reasonable range with our innuendos.
Jake, It's "in your windows"! You need some toilet paper to wipe it off? :bash:
Hey Pare, Now that you mentioned "it", why does it always feel cold on the bed sheets??By the way, I don't do windows anymore, my sexy neighbor caught me.....he, he. Jake