90 Day Visa For Fillipina To Visit Spain

oldutot
Posted
Posted

My sister-inlaw was turn down a visa to come to Seattle. She just retired few months ago, she easily met the requirements.Funny thing about five years ago she was here attending a educational conference in Los Angeles.So like Art says, you have to wonder.Her sister just finished a 10 year multi enterance visa. now looking to renew it againmaybe she will get denied also.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
My sister-inlaw was turn down a visa to come to Seattle. She just retired few months ago, she easily met the requirements.Funny thing about five years ago she was here attending a educational conference in Los Angeles.So like Art says, you have to wonder.Her sister just finished a 10 year multi enterance visa. now looking to renew it againmaybe she will get denied also.
That's very unusual what happened to your sister-in-law why she was denied a visa when she previously met all the requirements! She has been to the U.S. before and had a multi-entry visa passport for 10 years! Yup! It's really strange what goes on in the immigration visa department! Philippine passport renewals aren't a problem, it's getting a visa to a country where it's required!

oldutot
Posted
Posted (edited)

I am talking about 3 sisters-in-law enter the states to attend a educational conference in Los Angeles it was 10 years ago.One sister-in-law received a 10 year mulit enterance visa, that just expired.She enter and exit the states 3 different timeswith 6 months stay each time. The other sisters stay at the time about 2 weeks. The one sister that was here 2 weekswas just denied I think a vistor's visa.She is now a retired prinicpal, her husband retired police officer. They have somemoney, house,ect. I don't know why she was denied.Before her interview she made a trip to Hong Kong and Singapore to try satitfy U.S immigrations.

Edited by oldutot

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I am talking about 3 sisters-in-law enter the states to attend a educational conference in Los Angeles it was 10 years ago.One sister-in-law received a 10 year mulit enterance visa, that just expired.She enter and exit the states 3 different timeswith 6 months stay each time. The other sisters stay at the time about 2 weeks. The one sister that was here 2 weekswas just denied I think a vistor's visa.She is now a retired prinicpal, her husband retired police officer. They have somemoney, house,ect. I don't know why she was denied.
Probably because they are both retired, so the US sees that as a possible reason they will try to stay. One couple I know who lives in Cebu, the wife has applied for a visa two or three times and she has been denied each time even though they own a home, have a business, have bank accounts and have children in the Philippines, so as Art said, visas may depend on the mood of the person who is doing the interview and what side of the bed they woke up on. I believe there is a quota system in the US and each person who does the interviews has only so many visas to give a day, so they probably pick very carefully who they approve. I have no idea what the rules for Spain might be other than what I read online, or if they are as picky as the US appears to be.
  • Like 1

oldutot
Posted
Posted

My wife's family should be all living here now. My wife and myself petition her parents 20 years ago. But her parents never petition the rest of the family, when they were living with me. :mocking:

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
My wife's family should be all living here now. My wife and myself petition her parents 20 years ago. But her parents never petition the rest of the family, when they were living with me. :mocking:
Yes, that was unfortunate your wife's parents didn't petition the rest of their family! 20 years ago, my wife got both of her parents into the U.S. as legal immigrants and in turn they petitioned the rest of their children and now are in the U.S. except for one who go married and had children in the Philippines, she stayed behind and now too old to consider going to the U.S.!

oldutot
Posted
Posted

My wife does have a brother in Seattle, living here since 1976. He could started the family petition process. But he did not.The wife and myself did petition the mom and dad. At the time was 1990, the age her mom and dad, mom was 67,her dad was was 72 years old at the time. Their age was a factor. To me and the wife, having her parents in Seattle.was to help raise my kids, and I am greatful for that. :)