Drunk American Falls From Escalator In Makati Mall

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Nice of them to post the guys full address. Lets just advertise the guy is not home in Florida! MANILA, Philippines—A drunk American man was injured after falling from an escalator in a mall in Makati City early Friday, police said.Robert Tipton Egulf, 48, from 5928 29th Terrace North Saint Petersburg, Florida, fell from the escalator of Greenbelt 4 at around 2 a.m., Makati City Police chief Superintendent Jaime Santos said.Santos said that Egulf was immediately taken to the Makati Medical Center for treatment. But his injuries could not be fully ascertained as the victim remained asleep due to drunkenness. http://globalnation....-in-makati-mall

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

could this be the news from St.petersburg today?a police report from North St.Petersburg.fl today, said a house was burglarized on the 5900 block of 29th terrace ,, police at this time are trying to contact the owner who seems to be out of the country..seriously, Accidents occur when we are in new surroundings ,careless or "drunk". It makes prudent sense to always be aware of our surroundings to reduce or limit the chance of injury. SO be aware of where your at OR you may make a posting here on the forum too.

Garpo
Posted
Posted

Why is this in the news? I just hope that it was not a diebedtic reaction because many times it can appear that they are drunk when they are not. The part about him not waking up at the hospital makes me wonder, that is all. Really do not know very many people that go to a mall at 2 AM after having a lot to drink.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Why is this in the news? I just hope that it was not a diebedtic reaction because many times it can appear that they are drunk when they are not. The part about him not waking up at the hospital makes me wonder, that is all. Really do not know very many people that go to a mall at 2 AM after having a lot to drink.
It just occurred to me that I have never been to a mall at 2 am unless you count malls that have a bar where they can pour me out the front door so even then I don't actually go in the mall at 2 am. In fact, unless you count strip malls, I don't even know of a bar that is open at 2 am. Must be a Manila thing.