A Mans Bar Habits With A Filipina Wife

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
And yes, I am interested in Arts experiences in Angeles. Would it be a problem if I ended up with a wife In AC and wondered out drinking at night? Will it be different if I wondered out at night in Cebu?
It might depend on the type of girl you ended up with. AC is known for all their girly bars, but I am sure there are good girls there too. Art does not wish to discuss his younger years at AC and as Jake wrote above, sexual escapades would not be allowed to be discussed on this forum because we try to keep it more or less a family type forum, while still being adults and enjoying ourselves, but within reason. AC might be worth a visit for you because lots of expats from all counties seem to live there but many have been in the news of late having been taken advantage of, set up and arrested, not to mention quite a few who have been killed and it seems rarely do the police make much effort to investigate and find the killers, and that is might be because they might have low opinions of the foreigners who they see nightly walking around with the girls from those establishments.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Lordblacknail
Posted
Posted

Are you sure you want a wife? Why even marry a woman if you would rather be "out drinking with the boys?" Unless those boys cook your meals and wash your clothes, and keep you warm at night, why in the world would you rather be with them? If you would rather be with them, don't get married. One night or all the nights, your time should be spent with the one you love, not the one you like. My two pesos worth.

• Like 5

bows00
Posted
Posted

Yeah I hear you Lordblacknail - but I have been single all my life just working my @#$ off. And when I eventually retire there, I want the best of both worlds and I dont think I am asking too much. And based on my past experiences with live in girl friends, I know I will need some time away with the guys... In fact, I think it's a healthy thing for any relationship. Sheesh, havent any of your past girl friends force fed you to read that book - "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus"? The main thing I got from that was that it is alright for men to have some "cave time". Now it didn't mention going to bars, but I dont think its wrong as long as you remain faithful (and have tons of trust).

• Like 1

bows00
Posted
Posted

Hmmm.... maybe I should pay AC a visit while I am still single... Interesting city..

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Hmmm.... maybe I should pay AC a visit while I am still single... Interesting city..
Do a Google search on Harry the Horse and Margarita Station. Those two sites should be enough to answer all of your questions about Angeles City to your satisfaction! Be safe and joy yourself!

bows00
Posted
Posted

Thanks Art. So when will you be free to join me there? Just kidding man...

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted
Are you sure you want a wife? Why even marry a woman if you would rather be "out drinking with the boys?" Unless those boys cook your meals and wash your clothes, and keep you warm at night, why in the world would you rather be with them? If you would rather be with them, don't get married. One night or all the nights, your time should be spent with the one you love, not the one you like. My two pesos worth.
I think your two pesos just became a "C" note! Well done my friend -- Jake

Lordblacknail
Posted
Posted

I always remember the advice my dear ol pappy gave me. Son, when you get married, make sure you wife agrees that you can one night a week out with the boys. Then, don't waste it on the boys. What two people agree on is always between those two people, as far as I am concerned. But you hit the nail on the head. You said, have tons of trust. Nothing against your girlfriend who I am sure trusts you and believes in you, but what happens when one of her jealous friends bends her ear about what SHE thinks you are really doing? I don't know but I think when you get married you leave all your old toys behind. I am not saying that you can't have a night out with the boys, but why at a bar? Why can't she come along? It just seems like an accident waiting to happen. But I wish you all the best in making it work.

• Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
Thanks Art. So when will you be free to join me there? Just kidding man...
post-682-0-25680000-1321688686_thumb.jpgOK, it was Friday yesterday, but who cares what day it is! And your Filipino drinking buddies won't be late anymore,because they will now go by their new time clocks! No more Filipino time! :tiphat:post-682-0-85843700-1321688963_thumb.jpg Edited by Art2ro