Has Any Heard From Papa Karl ???

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

Im just wondering if any of the members have heard from Karl lately i havent seen any new post from him for a long time !!! i have a question for him and was wondering if he was still around ?? any news you have pls get back to me ok !! thanx O-U-C

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I have been emailing back and forth with him now and then, and he is OK and doing well but he said after 6 months of trying to get PLDT to install his service, he found out that they do not do his area, so now he has to wait for the company that does. He said he reads without signing in while at work when he has time and he misses us all but cannot sign in while at work, so he will be back but when is the question. I suggested he share internet with a neighbor or that he use something such as a Globe Tattoo but he wishes to wait for the wire connection to his home. I can't blame him for not wishing to waste money gambling that a device may or may not work.

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
I have been emailing back and forth with him now and then, and he is OK and doing well but he said after 6 months of trying to get PLDT to install his service, he found out that they do not do his area, so now he has to wait for the company that does. He said he reads without signing in while at work when he has time and he misses us all but cannot sign in while at work, so he will be back but when is the question. I suggested he share internet with a neighbor or that he use something such as a Globe Tattoo but he wishes to wait for the wire connection to his home. I can't blame him for not wishing to waste money gambling that a device may or may not work.
Thank you Kuya for giving us the latest on Papa Carl. Please give him our warmest regards to himand his family. Respectfully -- Jake

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

thanks for the update lee the next time you email him can you give him my personal email address as i said b4 theres a question i have for him and have him email me when he gets the chance !!!! if you dont have my email add just pm me and i'll send to you ok thanks my friend O-U-C

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
thanks for the update lee the next time you email him can you give him my personal email address as i said b4 theres a question i have for him and have him email me when he gets the chance !!!! if you dont have my email add just pm me and i'll send to you ok thanks my friend O-U-C
I will do it right now. I am an admin, so I have everyone's email address, :) but I never email anyone who does not wish me to.

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted
I will do it right now. I am an admin, so I have everyone's email address, :) but I never email anyone who does not wish me to.
Thanks Lee Your The Best :cheersty: O-U-C