You Can Take A Filipino Out Of Philippines But.....

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Bruce, I lived in Taipei for nearly three years in the early 70’s my Chinese/Taiwanese GF took me to a place that served dog meat a few times it was delicious. It wasn’t until later I found out it was dog.
Dog is said to be an aphrodisiac, so your girl was trying to get you to do an all nighter. :D
  • Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Bruce, I lived in Taipei for nearly three years in the early 70’s my Chinese/Taiwanese GF took me to a place that served dog meat a few times it was delicious. It wasn’t until later I found out it was dog.
Dog is said to be an aphrodisiac, so your girl was trying to get you to do an all nighter. :D
Nope, just trying to get him out of the missionary position. :tiphat:

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
I'm not going to answer Lee!! :tiphat: Not because it would be off topic but a four foot ten "minder" reads this forum from time to time. :bash: :D