0+ (Rh Positive) Blood Needed In Cebu

paul
Posted
Posted (edited)

Please disseminate the following information to any and all groups and forums you are members of, relating to the Philiippines.

Hi guys, I am currently working here overseas. My mother is in cebu seamens hospital for breast cancer and gall bladder operation. She need a blood donor type 0+ for today. We have called all the hospitals blood banks in cebu, unfortunately no more available stocks for this type of blood.I hope any body here can help us. Thanks and God Bless.. contact infos look for Jadie / Tata or zuzanne: 09339503290 / 09276013484 / 09228400976 Rregards,John
Edited by paul

Bruce
Posted
Posted

0+ can take 0- as well as other types if needed. Doc should know this.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Blood compatibility chart below, so yes O+ or O- is supposed to be compatible for whole blood or red cells, so if anyone is either and able to donate, then please give them a call to help out. Sorry I am not either and I am out of the country right now so I cannot help. post-40-0-68542500-1321762265_thumb.jpg

paul
Posted
Posted

UPDATE: They got the blood needed.

Hi all,Just came back from work.2 days for no internet.Problem solved,1 of our relatives visited my mother.And we are very lucky coz his blood type is the same as my mom and he is also in a good condition and share his blood to her. And mom is recovering right now. Thanks God.Thanks for everybody here, specially to the admin.God bless to all of you guys....