High Blood Pressure, Depression Ail Arroyo

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Who wouldn't be when faced with possibly spending the rest of their lives in prison and facing a non bailable crime. THE continued “persecution” and news of an arrest warrant issued against her has weakened ailing former president Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, made her depressed, and caused her blood pressure to shoot up, prompting her doctors to place her back on a drip, Arroyo’s spokesman Raul Lambino said. “The former President says she will not resist arrest. She has been weakened by the news, she is now depressed,” Lambino told the Manila Standard. Link

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

seems very strange.Whenever a local official is under an investigation,about to be "arrested",or faces some type shame or disgrace. BAMM these "humans"(cough cough) seem to get very sick, start to have "heart problems",loose bowel movements,dizziness, etc etc...need i saw more.. What could be the cause? BUT ITS SO WEIRD/STRANGE as soon as the investigation,scandal is over. a miracle occurs or the "prayers" have been answered by a higher power(cough cough)they are healed, illness has been a "misinterpretation" of other symptoms. and they do on with their lives as nothing has ever happen..has anyone else ever noticed this or in my DEPRESSION it has "CLOUDED" my thinking/outlook ?

• Like 2

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Trying to "Save Face"

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
seems very strange.Whenever a local official is under an investigation,about to be "arrested",or faces some type shame or disgrace. BAMM these "humans"(cough cough) seem to get very sick, start to have "heart problems",loose bowel movements,dizziness, etc etc...need i saw more.. What could be the cause?BUT ITS SO WEIRD/STRANGE as soon as the investigation,scandal is over.a miracle occurs or the "prayers" have been answered by a higher power(cough cough)they are healed, illness has been a "misinterpretation" of other symptoms.and they do on with their lives as nothing has ever happen.. has anyone else ever noticed this or in my DEPRESSION it has "CLOUDED" my thinking/outlook ?
Dang Ed, when I read your comments, I became sick as well......he, he. The drama continues with thislink about a civil suit filed against Arroyo: http://newsinfo.inqu...n-to-sue-arroyo One of the famous "have pity in me" was when Imelda M displayed bruises on her knees claiming shecrawled down the church aisle in support of the poor people. I wonder which pair of shoes (out of 3,000pairs) that she wore for that circus drama? Jake Edited by JAKE
korrect spilling
  • Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Semi off topic, Can anyone tell me the last president of the RP that "was not" arrested by their successors? Seems like each one gets nailed for something.

Jake
Posted
Posted
Semi off topic, Can anyone tell me the last president of the RP that "was not" arrested by their successors? Seems like each one gets nailed for something.
Hey Scott, You still on maneuvers? Anyway, here is the post I made a few days ago: http://www.philippin...indpost&p=52929 Have a good one -- Jake

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
RAMOS.. FVR

Garpo
Posted
Posted

Ramos had a lot of allegations thrown at him but was never charged after he left office.

• Like 1