Entire Computer Built Into Usb Thumb Drive

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Neat! Is that a USB key in your pocket or a dual-core computer?Norwegian company FXI Technologies showed off an amazing USB stick-sized portable computer prototype on Friday, Nov. 18. Code-named Cotton Candy because its 21 gram weight is the same as a bag of the confection, the tiny PC enables what its inventor calls "any-screen computing": the ability to turn any TV, laptop, phone, tablet, or set-top box into a dumb terminal for its Android-powered operating system.Packed in its tiny body is a dual-core 1.2-GHz Samsung Exynos ARM CPU (the same processor as in the Galaxy S II), 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HDMI-out and even a microSD card slot for memory. post-40-0-46955400-1321807683_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

I would assume if one had the Cotton Candy USB computer stick, one would only need whatever size LED monitor one wants to plug it into and would only require a keyboard and mouse to use all it's computer functions after transferring your own OS, files & programs into it! And with an iPhone, Smart Phone and or an android, one wouldn't require a keyboard or mouse since it's a touch screen, iPads not included since they are already a PC in their own right! One could have a nice portable computer system for under $300 with the Cotton Candy computer stick, I assume they have wifi and a DSL connector or internet thumb USB device like Smart Bro, Sun or Globe Tattoo! Hmmmm......! When and where can I purchase one of them USB computer stick aka Cotton Candy for under $200? Probably when the cows come home to graze or when hell freezes over huh!

Edited by Art2ro

Brucewayne
Posted
Posted

This is great,has this been released on the market yet and how much is it if it is being sold?