Bar Food

mike
Posted
Posted

Anyone ever try food at any of the bikini bars, if so how was it?I had fries and chicken at SD and wished I had :thumbsup: not but then again it was late and I was in famine mode SugarwareZ-065.gif Any good pub grub in any of these bars?

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

I had pizza at Lonestar that was pretty tasty. It was either the mexican, or texan pizza...cant remeber which one, but it's the one with jalepenos on it. If you like spicy pizza that's the way to go, but the rest of there pizzas looked good too. If you want some good, reasonably priced food thats not in a bar you should try the Kiwi Lodge...I had BBQ pork there that was really good.

BobNChe
Posted
Posted

The Lone Star has good pizza for sure. The Graeme special [not on the menu and named after the owner] is probably the best. All their other food is quite good as Graeme is a stickler for food.I've not really tried much food in other bars as LS is my hangout when I want to be in that atmosphere.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Anyone ever try food at any of the bikini bars, if so how was it?I had fries and chicken at SD and wished I had :thumbsup: not but then again it was late and I was in famine mode SugarwareZ-065.gif Any good pub grub in any of these bars?
I had the lasagna at the Silver Dollar once and it was really nice,they used to have pork chops until they discovered they were making nothing out of it so Chris said.Other than that I have not really had much in the way of bar food. SugarwareZ-047.gif

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

What... no take-out jokes? 2245_safe.gif

BobNChe
Posted
Posted
I had the lasagna at the Silver Dollar once and it was really nice,they used to have pork chops until they discovered they were making nothing out of it so Chris said.Other than that I have not really had much in the way of bar food. SugarwareZ-047.gif
I told Kristine about this comment and she blew snot out of her nose laughing. LOLOLOL You see she is a lasagna addict and is pretty picky. We spent some time there cooling off during Sinulog and looked at some of the food being served. Just not my cup of tea unless it's 3 am and I'm pissed. Tom, when you come back, we will have to get some good Lasagna.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I told Kristine about this comment and she blew snot out of her nose laughing. LOLOLOL You see she is a lasagna addict and is pretty picky. We spent some time there cooling off during Sinulog and looked at some of the food being served. Just not my cup of tea unless it's 3 am and I'm pissed. Tom, when you come back, we will have to get some good Lasagna.
Ok,I will be up for some lasagna. Maybe it was pretty late when I ate and it was just over a year ago so things might have changed. If memory serves correct John said the woman who used to be the cook when they had that restaurant open next door made the lasagna. :1247: washes anything down

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Well the only bar food I know about is the Yellow Cab pizza that sits right near the bars on Mango St. ....... we go and sit on the terrace and munch on chicken wings and pizza and watch the show ....... a mixture of foreigners and bar girls ...... foreigners and lady-boys ..... bar-girls going to Julie's Bake Shop past the Yellow Cab when the clubs are slow ........ and a group of little kids across the street from Yellow Cab that attack all foreigners coming and going to the bars .... they look like a swarm of bees after honey .... which I guess they are ....... the only thing funnier than that is watching them scatter when the cops patrol the area ......... it amazes me that they don't get killed running out into the traffic to get away ......

brock
Posted
Posted

kukuks nest, ninoys,baseline, club temptation, brews...you can get decent food at these bars

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
kukuks nest, ninoys,baseline, club temptation, brews...you can get decent food at these bars
Theres only one bar in the above that I have heard of,you Brock are now our official bar expert. :lol: :23_11_60[2]: