.xxx Launch

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

For those into adult sites or simply wish to avoid them the launch of the dot xxx domain names has arrived.They are not cheap to buy, around $100 a year.I am posting this for those who might come across these sites and not know what the xxx is for.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

Will this forum have its own XXX ?what would be the "membership fees"?please keep some of us updated. LOL

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Will this forum have its own XXX ?what would be the "membership fees"?please keep some of us updated.LOL
No Ed but we can make a section for you to put in naked pictures of yourself,not sure if anyone will pay the high membership fee of P5 but we can try. :lol:
  • Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
Will this forum have its own XXX ?what would be the "membership fees"?please keep some of us updated.LOL
No Ed but we can make a section for you to put in naked pictures of yourself,not sure if anyone will pay the high membership fee of P5 but we can try. :lol:
Sorry but terms of my resident visa doesnt allow me to post or even "photoshop" any of my photos. however my previous photos are listed at the "people of walmart" site..