Its Christmas,what Are Your Plans?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Its once again rolled around to the Christmas or holiday season.How are you celebrating Christmas if you are?For myself,just staying home eating my roast turkey hindquarter and veggies, perhaps a few beers depending how I feel,(I have a kidney stone stuck in the end of you know what that wont budge since last night), maybe a couple of phone calls but otherwise another quite day for me.What do you and your family do if you are in the Philippines?What do you and your family do if you are living anywhere else in the world or on another planet? hohoho_smiley.gif

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Getting settled into a new house, giving out donations to carolers...happy and grateful to be alive. My first Christmas in the Philippines. Merry Christmas, everyone!

• Like 2

Curley
Posted
Posted
Its once again rolled around to the Christmas or holiday season.How are you celebrating Christmas if you are?For myself,just staying home eating my roast turkey hindquarter and veggies, perhaps a few beers depending how I feel,(I have a kidney stone stuck in the end of you know what that wont budge since last night), maybe a couple of phone calls but otherwise another quite day for me.What do you and your family do if you are in the Philippines?What do you and your family do if you are living anywhere else in the world or on another planet? hohoho_smiley.gif
Have you tried the herb pepperwort for your kidney stones? It worked wonderfully for two friends of mine, it dissolves them so no problems "passing" them

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Merry Christmas to you all. :540:I cook Christmas dinner. Our boys age four and eight are full of Christmas spirit and bouncing off the walls. The few family I have will be here with us too. This will be our first Christmas my oldest boy will be away he was able to get leave the last three Christmases. Boss Man, drink a few cold ones to pass that stone.... Repeated as necessarily :hystery: Mike, I wish we could spend Christmas in Philippines the fireworks and real spirit of Christmas would be fun to participate in and enjoy.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Merry Christmas to all. We will be going to a few friends houses who have invited us to their parties and enjoying life as we always do. :hystery: to all.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

Christmas has came and gone for next year! We just spent Xmas Eve at 2 of our good friend/neighbor’s home within our subdivision since our families and relatives lives far away (not by chance), one for Xmas Eve dinner and the other for Xmas Noche Buena (after Eve midnight snacks) after the ritual Filipino midnight mass! I didn't go because I’m not a religious person, so I just went for the food Filipino style and plenty of drinks of all sorts! Yeah, we had a wonderful Merry Christmas and as usual, New Years will probably start off with a big bang from all of the fireworks Filipinos seems to go all out for like what we have on the 4th of July in the U.S.! So, everyone have a safe and Happy New Year!

Edited by Art2ro