Beware Of Minors Signed Up On Dating Sites

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hello everyone,I've been subscribed to several filipina dating sites and I've found that the one I'm currently with now doesn't scruitinise its girls very well. I have come across girls as young as 15 passing themselves off as 18 year olds. Mostly they look exceptionally young on their profile pics and I'm surprised alarm bells don't start ringing with the moderators of the website, considering they are based in the Gold Coast, Australia. I know this because they charge me GST on top of their already inflated pricing.To satisfy my curiosity, I hit them with a little comment on their photo to attract their attention and after they respond, get their YM id. I use this to either search for them on Face Book or in YM to chat. I have found that after a period of friendly chat, I ask them what their real age is and I find that they usually respond with the truth.None of the underage girls on the dating website I've chatted with have tried to use sexual undertones in their language so I presume its just a game they are playing more than anything else. Reporting them comes down to your word against theirs as the web site requires proof which is hard to come by unless they have an open profile on face book.So be careful what you wish for hehehe, the 18 year old cutey with stunningly young looks could get you in a whole heap of trouble...Cheers and beers,Fred

Edited by wandibushman
  • Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Dating sites never check ages as its rather impossible and why should they as its up to the individual to check these things. Anyway many girls on dating sites are there to help spend your money,you fall in love and send them some peso and so does 10 others which makes a good living for the girl.Photos can be deceiving,some may look young but are not,some will be using a photo downloaded off the net and some will be a male but you wont know that until you visit her and she says she has her period but will give you a blow job and this goes on for a whole month while you wonder if her period will ever end. :horse: But there are also genuine good women on dating sites but nothing better than personal meetings.

• Like 4

Bruce
Posted
Posted (edited)

Oh Crap! Underage girls on the dating sites! Great... what next???? Ladyboys pretending to be women? This is just so complicated...... Why I recently heard you can get a VIRUS on some of these sites... and the way these damn viruses mutate, I am sure that there are some that aren't treatable with antibiotics! So so complicated...dating these days.... Why I remember the good old days.... none of these issues.... if you were bored, you just playing with your toys..... I remember my favorite. A monkey. Named Spank. Ah yes, Spank the monkey... much safer to play with than these damn internet dating sites.

Edited by Bruce
  • Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted
Oh Crap! Underage girls on the dating sites! Great... what next???? Ladyboys pretending to be women? This is just so complicated...... Why I recently heard you can get a VIRUS on some of these sites... and the way these damn viruses mutate, I am sure that there are some that aren't treatable with antibiotics! So so complicated...dating these days.... Why I remember the good old days.... none of these issues.... if you were bored, you just playing with your toys..... I remember my favorite. A monkey. Named Spank. Ah yes, Spank the monkey... much safer to play with then these damn internet dating sites.
I'm still waiting for my first patent to be approved. Remember, it was that LCD wiper blades that will automaticallydetect "moisture". Now Wandibushman has given me another idea of verifying the age on the dating sites. Itcould be powered from a convenient USB port where the "probe" could be inserted. The problem is how to figureout the size to determine age -- one or two fingers.....he, he.I guess same thing could apply to the lady boys before "she" goes on the period. Additionally, if you're willing towait the whole month for "her" period to dry up, it becomes an exclamation point rather than a question mark.Hey Bruce, mine is called the "Love Monkey" and is of legal age.......spankin' Jake

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted
Oh Crap! Underage girls on the dating sites! Great... what next???? Ladyboys pretending to be women? This is just so complicated...... Why I recently heard you can get a VIRUS on some of these sites... and the way these damn viruses mutate, I am sure that there are some that aren't treatable with antibiotics! So so complicated...dating these days.... Why I remember the good old days.... none of these issues.... if you were bored, you just playing with your toys..... I remember my favorite. A monkey. Named Spank. Ah yes, Spank the monkey... much safer to play with than these damn internet dating sites.
Hello Bruce,The "What next??" is already the here and now. One of the first words I learned in Tagalog was Bakla hehehe. Some promote themselves on the site as Ladyboys but others don't so perhaps they really believe they are girls. One of the first "Girls??" that pounced on me was a Bakla. Her profile photos were a little suspect but as per most Ladyboys stunning. I became curious when the YM id resembled nothing of her profile name. I did a search on face book and sure enough my suspicions were founded.So really, I'm not sure what is next hehehehCheers and beers,Fred

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted
Oh Crap! Underage girls on the dating sites! Great... what next???? Ladyboys pretending to be women? This is just so complicated...... Why I recently heard you can get a VIRUS on some of these sites... and the way these damn viruses mutate, I am sure that there are some that aren't treatable with antibiotics! So so complicated...dating these days.... Why I remember the good old days.... none of these issues.... if you were bored, you just playing with your toys..... I remember my favorite. A monkey. Named Spank. Ah yes, Spank the monkey... much safer to play with then these damn internet dating sites.
I'm still waiting for my first patent to be approved. Remember, it was that LCD wiper blades that will automaticallydetect "moisture". Now Wandibushman has given me another idea of verifying the age on the dating sites. Itcould be powered from a convenient USB port where the "probe" could be inserted. The problem is how to figureout the size to determine age -- one or two fingers.....he, he.I guess same thing could apply to the lady boys before "she" goes on the period. Additionally, if you're willing towait the whole month for "her" period to dry up, it becomes an exclamation point rather than a question mark.Hey Bruce, mine is called the "Love Monkey" and is of legal age.......spankin' Jake
Well I'm in a relationship with Mrs Palmer and all of her daughters hehehehe
  • Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Actually it depends on how much time you want to spend chasing lies. If you have some time, it sure is cheaper than buying crap off the TV shows! Other than Facebook, you should join the bigger dating sites such as filipinaheart and cherry blossoms. Using the personal data of a 'prospective friend' from one site then go to the other and use the advanced searches to see cross referrence by age (range) and location to see the same person's pics with different names. Also compare their membership number to yours. The LOWER their number is, the better chance they are a professional date and use the dating sites for their income trolling.If your new found friend is in the Angeles CIty area, that raises the GRO prospects by several hundred % and there is a private detective there advertises his services to 'check' on your girl to see how much internet cafe time she uses, where she works and if she goes to the bank, how many ATM cards she has.Without spending much except your time, you can kill a lot of hours chasing lies and then when you find a real liar, tell her some stories of your own! With security of the air lines today, they do not confirm any flight details of passangers. So you can say you are coming in on a certain day and ask her to meet you.... of course you are not there, but then you say you WERE there but she stood you up and as sad as that is, the taxi driver introduced you to his sister in law and you and now dating her! And on and on.....

• Like 2

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted (edited)
Actually it depends on how much time you want to spend chasing lies. If you have some time, it sure is cheaper than buying crap off the TV shows! Other than Facebook, you should join the bigger dating sites such as filipinaheart and cherry blossoms. Using the personal data of a 'prospective friend' from one site then go to the other and use the advanced searches to see cross referrence by age (range) and location to see the same person's pics with different names. Also compare their membership number to yours. The LOWER their number is, the better chance they are a professional date and use the dating sites for their income trolling.If your new found friend is in the Angeles CIty area, that raises the GRO prospects by several hundred % and there is a private detective there advertises his services to 'check' on your girl to see how much internet cafe time she uses, where she works and if she goes to the bank, how many ATM cards she has.Without spending much except your time, you can kill a lot of hours chasing lies and then when you find a real liar, tell her some stories of your own! With security of the air lines today, they do not confirm any flight details of passangers. So you can say you are coming in on a certain day and ask her to meet you.... of course you are not there, but then you say you WERE there but she stood you up and as sad as that is, the taxi driver introduced you to his sister in law and you and now dating her! And on and on.....
I used to think I was priviliged that a girl would consider me their favourite but now I look at it with suspicion. The Favourites folder is a great holding pen for possible money cows. I used it myself one time when I read a girls profile that mentioned that she was poor and couldn't get online often because of lack of funds. I put her in my Favourites folder to see how often she was online and sure enough it was all the time. It is a pity as all these scammer ladies make it hard for the sincere ones who find it hard to understand my initial suspicions of them. :horse: Edited by wandibushman

Bruce
Posted
Posted
I used to think I was priviliged that a girl would consider me their favourite but now I look at it with suspicion. The Favourites folder is a great holding pen for possible money cows. I used it myself one time when I read a girls profile that mentioned that she was poor and couldn't get online often because of lack of funds. I put her in my Favourites folder to see how often she was online and sure enough it was all the time. It is a pity as all these scammer ladies make it hard for the sincere ones who find it hard to understand your initial suspicions of them. :horse:
Well since you are a virgin.... er, ah... I mean New Member, I shall tell you that the dating sites are great, once you know how to use them and what to look for. Depending on what you want, I may be able to help. I prefer the more rural area and can set you up with a more simple woman than a seasoned Manila baracuda. Look at the website under my name and see the 2 videos there and contact me that way and I will see what I can do.However, if you are looking for a woman in the big city, I do have a woman friend there who looks after the charity work / donations I do there (more high tech medical donations than the rural area can manage) and I can put you in contact with her and she can guide you.

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted (edited)
I used to think I was priviliged that a girl would consider me their favourite but now I look at it with suspicion. The Favourites folder is a great holding pen for possible money cows. I used it myself one time when I read a girls profile that mentioned that she was poor and couldn't get online often because of lack of funds. I put her in my Favourites folder to see how often she was online and sure enough it was all the time. It is a pity as all these scammer ladies make it hard for the sincere ones who find it hard to understand your initial suspicions of them. :(
Well since you are a virgin.... er, ah... I mean New Member, I shall tell you that the dating sites are great, once you know how to use them and what to look for. Depending on what you want, I may be able to help. I prefer the more rural area and can set you up with a more simple woman than a seasoned Manila baracuda. Look at the website under my name and see the 2 videos there and contact me that way and I will see what I can do.However, if you are looking for a woman in the big city, I do have a woman friend there who looks after the charity work / donations I do there (more high tech medical donations than the rural area can manage) and I can put you in contact with her and she can guide you.
Thanks Bruce for wishing to hold the hand of a new member :horse: I'm enjoying chatting and meeting new girls but all of them are really after a serious relationship ( I read into that as marriage) which I can't offer them at the moment. I do have a small group of girls that I call my friends though they are heavily religous and so probably incompatible for any relationship beyond friendship, though they appear to be open to accept a heathen into their life hehehe. From all the vibes I'm picking up on this forum, I think I will travel to Phili with open options and meet girls in person rather than in a chat room. Chats rooms are fun and I'm getting some leads to different provinces around phili so I will have someone to meet when I arrive.Well thats the plan du jour.... I might take you up on your offer when I do land in paradise :) Edited by wandibushman