New Year With Your Filipina

oldutot
Posted
Posted
InterestingDo they still do that or is it a thing of the past? :89:
If you like, just for for you Tom, the witch doctor is in! I will do a free vodoo dance in my g-string loin cloth and do some incantations with parts of a chicken's head, feet, gizzard & guts and wish upon you and yours a Prosperos and Happy New Year! Let me know, midnight is approaching! :540:
Hey Art, I wonder what you look like in a g-string :541:

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Would probably look like this without the g-string loin cloth like the Japanese Sumo wrestlers ware! :541: But without the big belly!

Jake
Posted
Posted
All I can say is, that next week will be our 24th wedding anniversary, would have been 30 years had it not been for our 6 yr long distance courtship prior to our marriage! As for all the ups and downs we had in our relationship over the years, it was or still is truly cheaper to keep her for as long as possible and so far so good! :541: How we spent our New Year's Eve with a pot luck dinner with our friends and neighbors before all the smoke!IMG_0089.MOV
Hey Pare,Seems like you guys were very near the launch site of all those fireworks. First thing I thought was:wow, kinda reminds me of an explosive orgasm.....he, he. Yeah, my dirty mind is on the right track for the new year -- Jake

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
If you like, just for for you Tom, the witch doctor is in! I will do a free vodoo dance in my g-string loin cloth and do some incantations with parts of a chicken's head, feet, gizzard & guts and wish upon you and yours a Prosperos and Happy New Year! Let me know, midnight is approaching! :540:
post-1-0-31703300-1325389846_thumb.jpg :89:

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

No! My ass isn't that white or huge, actually no ass, lost it in the sex department! It's more like golden brown sugar and I have nice looking skinny legs, without the high heels! :541:

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
post-1-0-31703300-1325389846_thumb.jpg :89:
What the puck! I had to insert a finger down my throat to induce vomiting -- my very first one for the year 2012!To all my fellow members, I sincerely appreciate your friendship and also making PEF the best one in town!Happy New Year! Most respectfully -- Jake