Heres hoping post-40-0-82587400-1325384689.jpg is a great year for all

oldutot
Posted
Posted

Thanks Mr. Lee :541:

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Unfortunately.... I am already seeing news articles (either written by stupid journalists, or they are just writing something to see how gullible stupid readers are) about the Mayan calendar and how this 'may' be the last new year we have.....The scientific journals have already pointed out that the Mayans have 5,000 yr cycles and that 12-21- (or 23)-12 is just the end of one cycle and a new cycle will start. Those next 5,000 year calendars have already been discovered and translated. the earth is NOT destroyed! (hooray???) However, that kind of press does not sell well, so, just like Y2K... 'they' are going to milk it for all 'they' can......Business proposition! He guys... we should get together and pool some money together and then as December gets closer... we offer to buy for pennies / centavos on the dollar / peso all the condos and apartment buildings we can. After all the world IS ending.... right? Hehehehehe

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Below is a link to www.dailymail.co.uk One of the UK's fine papers with an article about DO NOT PANIC! it is just a change from one calendar to the next calendar.....However I think it will be buried some where deep as 'panic' related articles seem to get more attention and sell better than fact based cut and dry articles. And I am sure that after December 21 or 23 2012 passes without the earth being destroyed on that date, there will be another doomsday threat coming up soon. (I am not saying anything about Obama getting re elected and the downward spiral of the USA.... no, not me. )http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2080941/Mayan-calendar-December-21-2012-wont-end-world-says-Leonzo-Barreno.html

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Below is a link to www.dailymail.co.uk One of the UK's fine papers with an article about DO NOT PANIC! it is just a change from one calendar to the next calendar.....However I think it will be buried some where deep as 'panic' related articles seem to get more attention and sell better than fact based cut and dry articles. And I am sure that after December 21 or 23 2012 passes without the earth being destroyed on that date, there will be another doomsday threat coming up soon. (I am not saying anything about Obama getting re elected and the downward spiral of the USA.... no, not me. )http://www.dailymail...zo-Barreno.html
Apocalypse not now: 2012 doomsday predictions debunked by NASAOn Dec. 21, 2012, many doomsday believers fear the apocalypse — anything from a rogue planet smashing into us to our world spinning end over end. However, the world should expect nothing more next year than the winter solstice, the longest night of the year, NASA says.