Cost Of Wedding

Okieboy
Posted
Posted

my sister in law had her wedding in April the total cost was P30,000 it was a nice wedding in a private venue, the cost P2000 for 3 hrs they provide all tables chairs decorate the place, furnish all music and PA , it has private pool and covered areas ,very nice place, there were about 100 guest , two lichon ,rice and salad with cola it is enclosed with a steel gate so you can lock out the un welcome guest, but this is in Calinan close in the provience, same thing in Davao City about three times the cost,

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
my sister in law had her wedding in April the total cost was P30,000 it was a nice wedding in a private venue, the cost P2000 for 3 hrs they provide all tables chairs decorate the place, furnish all music and PA , it has private pool and covered areas ,very nice place, there were about 100 guest , two lichon ,rice and salad with cola it is enclosed with a steel gate so you can lock out the unwelcome guest, but this is in Calinan close in the province, same thing in Davao City about three times the cost,
Well Okieboy, I have to say hats off :thumbsup: from what I have read here and my own Wedding a few years ago ( 165.000p, Considered Cheap) Your SIL has done fantastically well. if it was a Family organised thing WELL DONE"! If it was through and Agent of some Sort, They need to up the price a Little and Start to Advertise. Sounds Good to me!Jack P. :hystery:

Okieboy
Posted
Posted

YES THE FAMILY DID EVERYTHING THANKS

• 3 months later...
dalidali
Posted
Posted

Then send the $100! Sounds like you got good in laws.

I agree.....$100 bucks is chump change. Generosity is not a bad thing!!