Bad News, Travis Passed Away

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Member Oldutot sent me a pm to ask me how a few members are doing that he has not seen on for a while, so I once again checked on them only to find out that Travis has passed away. Our condolences to his family and friends.

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
Member Oldutot sent me a pm to ask me how a few members are doing that he has not seen on for a while, so I once again checked on them only to find out that Travis has passed away. Our condolences to his family and friends.
May you rest in peace Travis! Respectfully -- Jake
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the information, Lee. May he rest peacefully.

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

Sad news, unfortunately you never know when its your time to go. Rest in peace Travis.

acman
Posted
Posted

Rest in peace Travis.

Mugs
Posted
Posted

i did not know him but i am reading some of his old post and he seemed like a nice fellow. rest in peace travis.

softail
Posted
Posted

I never knew Travis personally, only on this forum. I enjoyed his posts and following his saga, I always looked forward to his updates. I truly feel a sense of loss at his passing, he will be missed.Doug

• Like 1

sjp52
Posted
Posted

I wonder what happened. I don,t think he was that old

MikeB
Posted
Posted

He was collecting SS so at least 62, unless it was SSDI. I was wondering what happened as well, I don't recall him mentioning any health problems.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I could not get much info except he had been sick and in the hospital and supposedly fully recovered, so I guess not. Maybe a wake up call for us all, be careful and take better care of ourselves.

• Like 3