Former Us Marine Arrested After Brush With Village Officials

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

It will be interesting if we ever hear the follow up of this.CEBU, Philippines - Tanods of barangay San Roque in Talisay City arrested Thursday a former US Marine for allegedly threatening to harm the village chief and his family and other barangay officials.Steven Scott, 46, of the same barangay, allegedly threatened to harm barangay Captain Antonio Cabrera, councilmen Rafael Chan Jr. and Ernesto Reyes, tanods Samuel Batican, Placia Daan Jr., and Matias Antifuesto.Investigators said an allegedly drunken Scott allegedly went to Cabrera’s house and mocked the captain and his family.Barangay officials immediately pacified Scott but Scott allegedly challenged them to a fist fight.The ex-marine also shook Cabrera’s gate and two other gates in the neighborhood.Barangay officials sought police assistance.Cabrera had theorized that the noise Scott’s neighbors’ dogs created could have provoked the former Marine to make a scene.What alarmed Cabrera was that only his two children, aged 11 years old and 12 years old, were the only ones left in the house when Scott threw tantrums.Cabrera and his wife were out as it happened.The couple rushed home when told what was happening.Cabrera said Scott is very sensitive with his surroundings, adding that a simple noise in their neighborhood can easily get on his nerves irritate.Scott will face charges of direct assault.LINK

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Cabrera said Scott is very sensitive with his surroundings, adding that a simple noise in their neighborhood can easily get on his nerves irritate. Scott will face charges of direct assault.
Cant help but laughI guess this guy did not know the Philippines is a noisy place. The grog is whats getting on his nerves.
  • Like 1

Candyman
Posted
Posted

He won't last long there then ! It might be time to give the grog away if it affects him like that !

• Like 1

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

I've never been bothered by dogs, the roosters are way more annoying. Good thing I grew up on a farm and don't mind roosters :)I've never been bothered by dogs, the roosters are way more annoying. Good thing I grew up on a farm and don't mind roosters :)I've never been bothered by dogs, the roosters are way more annoying. Good thing I grew up on a farm and don't mind roosters :mocking:

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

Noisy dogs, tricycles, roosters, karaoke can set off any normal person. I just hope he's not suffering from PTSD.

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Two cycle bikes without mufflers are the worst. I have visited Talisay at least once a year for the past 14 years and find it very polluted and noisy.I feel bad for the guy but what he did IF HE DID IT was very stupid.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I've never been bothered by dogs, the roosters are way more annoying. Good thing I grew up on a farm and don't mind roosters :)I've never been bothered by dogs, the roosters are way more annoying. Good thing I grew up on a farm and don't mind roosters :)I've never been bothered by dogs, the roosters are way more annoying. Good thing I grew up on a farm and don't mind roosters :)
you can say that again :mocking:
  • Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

:mocking: :hystery: :)

• Like 1

volstateguy
Posted
Posted
I've never been bothered by dogs, the roosters are way more annoying. Good thing I grew up on a farm and don't mind roosters :)I've never been bothered by dogs, the roosters are way more annoying. Good thing I grew up on a farm and don't mind roosters :)I've never been bothered by dogs, the roosters are way more annoying. Good thing I grew up on a farm and don't mind roosters :)
you can say that again :mocking:
The forum is messing with me again :hystery:
  • Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted
I've never been bothered by dogs, the roosters are way more annoying. Good thing I grew up on a farm and don't mind roosters :hystery:
I'm with you on that one ..... once upon a time long long ago in a far and distant land when I was but a sliver of a child (now I'm the whole damn tree) we had an uncle show up on day with 100 baby chickens ..... turned out to be all roosters and 1 hen (I kid you not) seems they were sexed and all the hens kept for egg laying on his farm ..... and so began the saga of my dealings with roosters ..... we raised them for several years selling them to neighbors and friends so crowing roosters don't effect me either ....Did you know that Philippine rooster crow in Tagalog instead of English ....... :mocking: ..... but no kidding they do sound like they crow with a different sound .... accent maybe?? :)
  • Like 1