Breast Specialst

paul baumann
Posted
Posted (edited)

My girlfriend has periodic breast pain and some hardness. She had a mammogram at ST Lukes which did not suggest any serious problem. BUt we want to get some more individual consultation to help diagnose this further and treat the pain and hardness. Can anyone suggest a reliable clinic and doctor who really knows about breast problems, not necessarily breast`cancer?

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
Removed Email address as not wise to post on a forum

Mike S
Posted
Posted

WOW ..... wish I could help .... this is a very serious subject ..... I know I had a girlfriend that had breast cancer ..... and it is not a fun thing to go through ..... hope someone can help you ... my experience was back in the US not here

HAPPY
Posted
Posted

Hello, I just read your post and I called my Doctor friend and he said to call him. He is Excellent with Skin, Breast, Nose and butt Implants. His name is Dr. Alain O Senerpida,MD Plastic,Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery. Clinic Name Skin Science In Ayala Mall Basement 2 Ayala Center, cebu City. 233-5082 / 63-917-322-5246 Tell him that Everett sent you.

MikeB
Posted
Posted
My girlfriend has periodic breast pain and some hardness. She had a mammogram at ST Lukes which did not suggest any serious problem. BUt we want to get some more individual consultation to help diagnose this further and treat the pain and hardness. Can anyone suggest a reliable clinic and doctor who really knows about breast problems, not necessarily breast`cancer?
Paul, most of the members here are not based in Manila. St Luke's Medical Center is supposed to be the best in the Philippines, have you asked them for a referral? I would start there.
  • Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

have you thought about looking at the US embassy web site( you must look deep to find it), that has some doctors that could be used as a referral, RXPINOY.comhttp://www.health-tourism.com/search.aspx?sch=1&co=philippinesthere are just a few web sites to search or locate a good physician,since you dont state what country your from.maybe asking your local embassy or fellow country men if they have referals

Edited by ed villas

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted
Hello, I just read your post and I called my Doctor friend and he said to call him. He is Excellent with Skin, Breast, Nose and butt Implants. His name is Dr. Alain O Senerpida,MD Plastic,Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery. Clinic Name Skin Science In Ayala Mall Basement 2 Ayala Center, cebu City. 233-5082 / 63-917-322-5246 Tell him that Everett sent you.
My Dad's name was Everett.

Tatoosh
Posted
Posted

She's in Manila? I can check with Blue Cross and see who they have as preferred providers there. Mostly will be general practitioners or surgeons, not ob-gyn types or whatever. But if you want a list of them for Manila, drop me a message here and I will copy and paste their names for you in a message to you.