Buddy Hackett Admires Catholics, Old Always But Good For A Laugh

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

i am bob
Posted
Posted

It may be old but it's the good stuff! He can make fun of people in a way that everybody will laugh and then turn around and make even more fun about himself! This to me is just good comedy!As far as the RC church goes though, I have to agree... Isn't the church suppose to look after the poor and needy rather than making themselves (the church) so rich? Could you imagine what would happen in the Philippines if that would happen? if they put some of their money into the country? Of course you would have to get rid of all the corruption that runs rampant here first!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
It may be old but it's the good stuff! He can make fun of people in a way that everybody will laugh and then turn around and make even more fun about himself! This to me is just good comedy!As far as the RC church goes though, I have to agree... Isn't the church suppose to look after the poor and needy rather than making themselves (the church) so rich? Could you imagine what would happen in the Philippines if that would happen? if they put some of their money into the country? Of course you would have to get rid of all the corruption that runs rampant here first!
I often wonder why the church does not build low income housing for the poor, instead of accumulating all that wealth and investing in buildings all over the US to make even more money from. And we wonder why there is corruption in the worlds populations, it starts first in many religions.
  • Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted
I often wonder why the church does not build low income housing for the poor, instead of accumulating all that wealth and investing in buildings all over the US to make even more money from. And we wonder why there is corruption in the worlds populations, it starts first in many religions.
Hmmm... I think you did an excellent job of answering your first with your second sentence... In reality it is such a sad situation!