Lbc

ozbuckley
Posted
Posted

Hi Guys and Girls...Do any of you have an experience with getting this delivered via LBC express?Im planning on ordering some food products (meat and vegetables) from a Philippines organic farm as they deliver through LBC in styrofoam boxes (to keep it cold). Im waiting on a email reply to see if they cover the delivery charges or whether thats extra.But Im also wanting to get some dairy products delivered from Manila either to Puerto Gallera or Borocay Island.The LBC express page on their website is down.Im wondering how much approxiamately it is for delivery based on weight?This will probably be a weekly or fortnightly thing so Im wondering how much it may cost.CheersOz

• 4 weeks later...
andre007
Posted
Posted

I use LBC for the last 3 or 4 years. They are for the most part reliable. I ship mainly documents. I always walk into one of their many offices for prices as i do not understand their website either..

Tatoosh
Posted
Posted

I have shipped all sorts of stuff via LBC and they are okay. A bit optimistic on how quick they will get things delivered but still pretty quick. They do have things they will not carry. I will be a bit surprised if they will ship your meat products in a cooler. Only way is to talk to them and see what they say.

• 5 months later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

Has anyone had recent experience with LBC ?

care to share it with the forum? :tiphat:

MikeB
Posted
Posted (edited)

Sent a letter LBC a couple weeks ago to the US, cost was p1200 as I recall, arrived within 5 days.

Edited by MikeB
  • Like 2

luke
Posted
Posted

http://www.lbcexpress.com/PH/Calculator

The website is working from my side (Manila)

My experience with packages within the PH is that you walk-in to any branch where you present the package not yet closed up. They want to inspect the content for dangeroius goods. It will be measured and weighted. Fill out a form/card with sender and receipient info and value declaration. The cleck will calculate the fee and if you agree the box will be sealed up. Pay and you're off. The invoice contains a AWB number that can be used to track your parcel online.

If you are going to have regular shipments then I would call a sales rep of LBC or 2GO or JRS and explain your requirements. Perhaps a better deal can be made with pickup from your home/office.

• Like 1