Clearances Or Documentation Needed For Return To Home,what Is Needed?

i am bob
Posted
Posted
You would think that the Philippines (or most other countries for that matter) would not care if you were wanted or had a criminal past...
Its because someone might bring their criminal ways into the country. The Philippines and anywhere else already has its share of rapist, murderers, con men etc so why would they want more to roam freely and possible committing crimes against their own people?
Oh, I AGREE with checking those coming in and rejecting the scum! It's when the scum goes to leave the country I'm thinking about

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
well i am one of them who has to do police clearance and NBI clearance to take with me on my return to the UK this is only if i have been out of the the UK for more than 6 monthsi also have to do UK police clearance on my return to the UK as this is required to keep my security clearance update for my work in the UK
There you go Ed, your friend's answer to his predicament in returning to his home country! Sure sounds like a royal screw job from both countries if you ask me! Oh well, it's the employer's policies and or procedures in how their hiring practices are for those high security sensitive jobs! I recall going through the same thing in the U.S., but nothing what others go through in this situation having resided overseas and still working! Glad I'm retired!
Thank you STEF for the info.I knew that their was steps or procedures for 1 to obtain his/her Philippine Police Clearance or record of"no criminal" activity, I I hope that this POST/TOPIC can be helpful for the NON RETIRED members,me , myself will return 1 day back to the land of the GREAT BX/PX and since I have been away over 12 plus years, I know that some firms will be "LEARY" in hiring someone who has no recent US work history,I know that US firms ,Now look or obtain 1's credit history to view "their responsibility",also they (or at least some) do a brief Criminal records Check ,By having the steps/information that Stef has provided , It will make my"background" more transparent to any who would question,,THE GAP (missing years)of non residence in my home country

• 6 months later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

here is a link to another related topic that could be of use