Buying A Beautiful Beachfront Property

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I like it :mocking: :mocking:

Adventurer
Posted
Posted (edited)

This is what I would love to do, buy a beach front property but it would have to be a good beach, clean and peaceful etc and in the right area. So yes I would like to be in this but probably not this round but maybe in the future if anyone else decides to do this in say 6 months time or more. The reason is that I'm still not married, actually I have not even met my girlfriend in person let alone talk about marriage :hystery: edit: I just notice the photos, wow that looks perfect....

Edited by Adventurer

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
This is what I would love to do, buy a beach front property but it would have to be a good beach, clean and peaceful etc and in the right area. So yes I would like to be in this but probably not this round but maybe in the future if anyone else decides to do this in say 6 months time or more. The reason is that I'm still not married, actually I have not even met my girlfriend in person let alone talk about marriage :hystery:edit: I just notice the photos, wow that looks perfect....
I like the pictures of Dave showing someone around,so carefree. :hystery:
  • Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

:hystery: Dave,No wonder! It's a nudist beach! If I had the money, I too would get in on it! :hystery:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

The cost of sunblock is what did it for me. The beach is nice but I could not afford all the sunblock I would need daily :hystery:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
This is what I would love to do, buy a beach front property but it would have to be a good beach, clean and peaceful etc and in the right area. So yes I would like to be in this but probably not this round but maybe in the future if anyone else decides to do this in say 6 months time or more. The reason is that I'm still not married, actually I have not even met my girlfriend in person let alone talk about marriage :hystery:edit: I just notice the photos, wow that looks perfect....
I tell you what AdventurerI'm need of urgent cash, medical emergency so I will sell off my block with full title,you can see I outlined it in the photo and the arrow points inland as it was hard to show but if you want that block and can pay P50.000 in a hurry I will arrange the transfer immediately .

post-1-0-96846500-1329210379_thumb.jpg

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
I tell you what AdventurerI'm need of urgent cash, medical emergency so I will sell off my block with full title,you can see I outlined it in the photo and the arrow points inland as it was hard to show but if you want that block and can pay P50.000 in a hurry I will arrange the transfer immediately .post-1-0-96846500-1329210379_thumb.jpg
always be aware that scams can happen anywhere, any time.http://philippines-expats.com/index.php?/topic/11632-scams-scammers-and-losing-your-money-to-con-men

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

well, I was offered something similar on my first trip years ago, 100k AU for an island off Palawan or something so that one for 50k pesos sounds like a bargain too good to be true ;)

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I tell you what AdventurerI'm need of urgent cash, medical emergency so I will sell off my block with full title,you can see I outlined it in the photo and the arrow points inland as it was hard to show but if you want that block and can pay P50.000 in a hurry I will arrange the transfer immediately .post-1-0-96846500-1329210379_thumb.jpg
always be aware that scams can happen anywhere, any time.http://www.philippin...oney-to-con-men
Are you saying I'm a conman Ed? :nudie:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
well, I was offered something similar on my first trip years ago, 100k AU for an island off Palawan or something so that one for 50k pesos sounds like a bargain too good to be true ;)
I'm telling you, that block for P50000,need money for school fees. :nudie: