Philippines May Allow Greater U. S. Military Presence

i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)
http://ph.news.yahoo...-194803724.htmlU.S. has "no desire" for new military bases in AsiaWASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States is placing renewed priority on Asia asit winds down wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, but has no desire for new bases inthe region, the head of U.S. forces in the Asia-Pacific said on Friday.Admiral Robert Willard, head of the U.S. Pacific Command, said the military'sgoal is to have a network of places close to the sea lanes of Southeast Asiawhere American forces can visit on rotation, avoiding the costly maintenance ofbases."There is no desire nor view right now that the U.S. is seeking basing optionsanywhere in the Asia-Pacific theater," he told reporters in Washington.
So you do what us Canadians do... Put in a "station" where you have a small admin office that acts as a liason between the local forces and ours. Usually it's a larger local base and then we MASS bombard with our own bodies... You should have seen us drop our huge Air Department off the destroyers! Which meant (during my time) all 19 of us! :bash: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: Edited by i am bob
  • Like 2