Wrong Birth Certificate

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Thankyou for all your replies. Number one : There is absolutely NO DOUBT that she is female. I have been married to my wife for eleven years and she grew up with her sister. Number two : She is already a MOTHER to a eight year old son. I know there are a lot of Ladyboys in the Philippines, but I do not know of one case yet, that one can give birth! This is a genuine, beaurocratic mistake, and needs to be fixed. Thankyou.
No Peek for you! :) I could have just been a typo on the form but I am sure it will be a process to correct it.

chimellie
Posted
Posted

They misspelled my wife's name and now she can't apply for dual citizenship. We hired a lawyer in Cebu to help us out, when we come back to Cebu, my wife has to go to court with the lawyer to starighten it out.If you need her lawyer's name and number, pm me.

• 1 year later...
bing
Posted
Posted
We have a problem with my sister in laws Birth Certificate. On it, it has her marked down as a Male, when obviously she is not. She is very clearly female, and always has been. What is the process, and hassles, and proper procedure to get this changed, so as at least she can apply for a passport, or even in the future, if she wants to get married, she will need the proper document. By the way, she currently lives in Cebu. Any feedback or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou
Since it involves error in sex or gender, the proper procedure is going to the court according to this blog http://yourbirthcert...e.blogspot.com/ Sad to say, it might take sometime and will cost you 30 to 60 thousand pesos depending on your lawyer.

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

I've been amazed at how frequent the 'misinformation' on birth certificates is common.Miss spelled names. Not signed / verified by doctor, midwife, registry office, etc.Why don't people check the document in the first place and why is there so much 'incompetence'?

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

Lol... I had a nightmare or two when I first met my wife that she might be a ladyboy, due to her long fingers. Thank god for stretch-marks!

• 2 months later...
roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Any ideas / comments....I came across a mother whose daughter will not be allowed to graduate from school because the birth certificate was not signed by the doctor.Seems she has to go back to where the daughter was baptised and get a baptism certificate which, somehow, will supposedly aid verification to reregistering the birth certificate.Seems all a mess...any one with info as to what needs to be done...and of course, the probable rip off cost?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Any ideas / comments....I came across a mother whose daughter will not be allowed to graduate from school because the birth certificate was not signed by the doctor.Seems she has to go back to where the daughter was baptised and get a baptism certificate which, somehow, will supposedly aid verification to reregistering the birth certificate.Seems all a mess...any one with info as to what needs to be done...and of course, the probable rip off cost?
This kinda thing is very common in Philippines wrong spelling dates gender you name it and it could go wrong. From what I know it should be fairly easy to get the baptism cert from the town she was born in. Keep in mind to keep your Kano face out of the process and the cost should be very modest.

brock
Posted
Posted

My youngest daughter has 2 birth certificates, One for the 3rd of october and one for the 6th of october.Now work that one out........Seems to me that the people in charge of anything just havnt got a clue to what they are doing, I just feel as though I am banging my head against a brick wall in the Philippines, Seems as though they are as thick as sh** when it comes to doing anything that needs one ounce of brain, Also been married 555555555555555 times to the same woman.....Does my head in, it really does.Regards Brock.

Travis
Posted
Posted

I remember reading a while back somewhere about a Filipino whose birth cert said he was a female & he eventually married an American only for the poor American guy to find out on the wedding night that there was two dicks in the room. :o :angry: :89: :bash: I wonder whose was bigger :whistling:

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
I remember reading a while back somewhere about a Filipino whose birth cert said he was a female & he eventually married an American only for the poor American guy to find out on the wedding night that there was two dicks in the room. :o :angry: :89: :bash: I wonder whose was bigger :whistling:
AddEmoticons04230.gifth_thholysheep.gifthats-funny.gifhystery.gif