Scams Scammers And Losing Your Money To Con Men

Mike S
Posted
Posted
I also seen the posts that have now been deleted in fact the whole thread is gone ? I mean the money is little but the trust was large .One thing I have noticed in this forum very little offers of help with your money which is a good thing . We need advice on day to dayliving not send me cash ! Thanks to Tom and Mr Lee for running a Forum for there members
I have access to some of those threads you mentioned

Genius
Posted
Posted

Can someone PM me the name of this big scammer? I think I know who it is, but now I m having doubts.

i am bob
Posted
Posted

That's another thing I love about this site... If someone tried to set up a scam, there would be so many people all over them that Sir Tom wouldn't get a chance to do anything until after!

• Like 2

manabouttown
Posted
Posted
The big scammer from another website claims to be in the USA, but actually he is hiding in the Philippines. He refuses to post pictures of himself in the USA, he refuses to meet up with guys who offer to meet up with him, and when someone said he is buy Jack Daniels Honey, he stopped posting because when he re-appears he will not have any Jack Daniels Honey. Most Scammers are also habitual liars.
and what about the latest where another endorsed scheme falls in a heap,discounts for members at a hotel but again just another scam.... me thinks never fall for the charm of a wife basher and anyone who beats a filipina. At least at reputable forums like this one you know what you see is what you get. yes PP your days are numbered!
  • Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted
The big scammer from another website claims to be in the USA, but actually he is hiding in the Philippines. He refuses to post pictures of himself in the USA, he refuses to meet up with guys who offer to meet up with him, and when someone said he is buy Jack Daniels Honey, he stopped posting because when he re-appears he will not have any Jack Daniels Honey. Most Scammers are also habitual liars.
and what about the latest where another endorsed scheme falls in a heap,discounts for members at a hotel but again just another scam.... me thinks never fall for the charm of a wife basher and anyone who beats a Filipina. At least at reputable forums like this one you know what you see is what you get.yes PP your days are numbered!
His days are numbered are the exact words Immigration used recently when I was inquiring about his Immigration status. I don't believe they knew about his current scams but they are aware of his continued abuse of Filipino women and girls and he is still Blacklisted since 2006, so he is in the country illegally. Right now he is hiding in the Philippines from his investors, to prevent prosecution for abusing a Filipina, and so Immigration doesn't arrest and deport him. I wonder if anyone can count how many scams he has ran since being in the Philippines. I hope this thread will be a warning to anyone thinking about investing in a get rich scheme.

i am bob
Posted
Posted

The only Get-Rich scheme I want to get involved with is the "Get-to-work-and-work-my-butt-off" scheme.... And then I will probably end up divorced and just give up the entire lot... again! :SugarwareZ-037:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I have a different scheme,its called give it away.!

http://www.philippines-expats.com/calendar/event/9-/

• Like 2

Americano
Posted
Posted (edited)

I don't mind money making schemes when the people are honest with good intentions, but I would always know something unexpected could happen where I wouldn't make any money and may not get my investment back. A good example is what happened recently. Only 3 people were running the money making scheme when one of them suddenly died, which brings up some questions. Do the other 2 know how to run his part of the money making scheme? And, even more important, do they have access to all of his bank accounts? One was his girlfriend but not his wife, so did he trust her enough to give her access to his bank accounts? My wife called her recently and the lady said the one who went into hiding has part of the invested money and she will prove it after she finishes arrangements for her boyfriend. Anyone who invested and can't get any answers from the man in hiding can contact me.

Edited by Americano

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I don't mind money making schemes when the people are honest with good intentions, but I would always know something unexpected could happen where I wouldn't make any money and may not get my investment back. A good example is what happened recently. Only 3 people were running the money making scheme when one of them suddenly died, which brings up some questions. Do the other 2 know how to run his part of the money making scheme? And, even more important, do they have access to all of his bank accounts? One was his girlfriend but not his wife, so did he trust her enough to give her access to his bank accounts?
If the scenario is what I think it is, didn't the whole thing go belly up before the death of one person assuming he is dead?