Old 55 Will Be In Cebu June 2012

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

My tribe will be in Cebu the last week of June the first week of July 2012 anyone wanting to meet up please feel free to PE me.

Dzighnman
Posted
Posted
My tribe will be in Cebu the last week of June the first week of July 2012 anyone wanting to meet up please feel free to PE me.
It looks like our arrival in the mid of JUly will just miss you... so it's virtual banter until your next visit.... enjoy!! :thumbsup:
  • Like 1

volstateguy
Posted
Posted
I hope you have a safe trip and enjoy it to the fullest.
  • Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
What......you're leaving the Arctic conditions of the NW to a tropical bliss of aqua blue water,white sand coves and cold beer and hot women? Take me with ya......I do have one special request -- a souvenir from PI please. Bring back a virgin for me, OK?Well........at least in the ear.....he, he.Jake
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Bundy
Posted
Posted

The way things are going for us with regard to the difficulty we're having in offloading our house, we might make a lightning visit come June/July.........I haven't been in the Philippines since the end of 2010 and i got withdrawal symptoms real bad :SugarwareZ-034: This is a record for me, no wonder i'm so down.Will let ya know as time grows nearer mate. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
The way things are going for us with regard to the difficulty we're having in offloading our house, we might make a lightning visit come June/July.........I haven't been in the Philippines since the end of 2010 and i got withdrawal symptoms real bad :SugarwareZ-034: This is a record for me, no wonder i'm so down.Will let ya know as time grows nearer mate. :thumbsup:
Please do!

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)
What......you're leaving the Arctic conditions of the NW to a tropical bliss of aqua blue water,white sand coves and cold beer and hot women? Take me with ya......I do have one special request -- a souvenir from PI please. Bring back a virgin for me, OK?Well........at least in the ear.....he, he.Jake
Hmmm, Let me get back to ya Jake buddy. :SugarwareZ-034: ...I'll ask Ann if she knows anyone. :thumbsup: :dreams: Edited by Old55