U. S. Embassy Outreach, American Citizens Services

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Angeles City - Outreach on February 16, 2012 U.S. Embassy representatives from the American Citizens Services of the ConsularSection; Department of Homeland Security-Citizenship and Immigration Services;Social Security Administration and the Veterans Affairs Office will be in:ANGELES CITYThursday, February 16, 20128:00am to 11:00amLewis Grand Hotel, Don Juico Avenue,Clarkview, Angeles CitySource:http://photos.state....uary%202012.pdfOlongapo City - Outreach on February 17, 2012 U.S. Embassy representatives from the American Citizens Services of the ConsularSection; Department of Homeland Security-Citizenship and Immigration Services;Social Security Administration and the Veterans Affairs Office will be in:OLONGAPO CITYFriday, February 17, 2012VIP Room #1, Subic Bay Exhibition and Convention CenterEfficiency St., Subic Bay Gateway ParkRegular outreach activity: 8:00am to 10:00amTown Hall Meeting: 11:00am to 12:00nn withAmbassador Harry K. Thomas, Jr.Source:http://photos.state....uary%202012.pdf

• Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

Regarding Citizen services(embassy), the next few months their will be a High turnover of Staff due to rotation,Starting in May 2012, if you have contact w/ any certain individual he/she may not be available ,( this info is from 11Nov 2011 US Veterans day ceremony directly from Citizen services director)

• Like 2

Tatoosh
Posted
Posted

I had heard that the outreach program was due to be stopped because of budget shortages. I hope it keeps going, it is a useful service for US citizens that are unable to travel to Manila easily.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
I had heard that the outreach program was due to be stopped because of budget shortages. I hope it keeps going, it is a useful service for US citizens that are unable to travel to Manila easily.
Looks as though they found some more funding! :508: :541: :attention:

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
Yes thats true, When i have had the opportunity to meet some embassy personal at the recent Veterans day event. AMC, they have had "cut backs" but. always will try to do what they can,.So if your in the area and need the service, Do it now as it'll save a trip to manila. Remember Come early. The lines will be long.
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

no updates have been given yet for 2013,

.this was the latest outrearch thats been offered,

. Angeles City Outreach
   on December 11, 2012

. Olongapo City Outreach
    on December 12, 2012

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwha008.html

• 3 months later...
OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Looks like they came out with the schedule;

Outreach Schedule

Baguio City Outreach

on May 22, 2013

Olongapo City Outreach

on May 30, 2013

Angeles City Outreach

on May 31, 2013

This is from the link posted by Pittman

Thanks Jon!  Are you going?  Maybe I will join.

jon1
Posted
Posted

Looks like they came out with the schedule;

Outreach Schedule

Baguio City Outreach

on May 22, 2013

Olongapo City Outreach

on May 30, 2013

Angeles City Outreach

on May 31, 2013

This is from the link posted by Pittman

Thanks Jon!  Are you going?  Maybe I will join.

Probably not. I am squared away on anything that I need from the embassy right now...