Elci's 4Th Anniversary

daisy
Posted
Posted

Hello everyone!GREETINGS!Expats' Ladies Charities, Inc. will be celebrating its 4th year Anniversary this coming March 10, 2011. We are looking forward for a generous participation of all our, benefactors the time the organisation was founded last 2009. We intend to document this event via a Souvenir Program which will also serve as our venue to acknowledge people who have generously shared their, time, talent and financial resources., In this regard, we are humbly requesting you to be one of our advertisers, donors or sponsors to defray the cost of printing and other expenses relative to the, preparation of this souvenir program, and to finance the initial expenses for the gathering of our children beneficiaries who were orphans by the flash flood here in Cagayan de Oro City. These children will be our GUESTS during the Dinner Night as we tag our celebration: “A Day with the Orphans of SENDONG” The excess funds will be used to fund their dinner for the night and a decent attire for them so that they will really feel very special on this day. We hope for your kind understanding regarding this matter.Please refer to the attached schedule of fees for the corresponding rates of your advertisement commitment.Thank you very much and may God reward you all a hundredfold for your generosity.,Very truly yours,JULIETA JAMES,ChairpersonELCI Event CoordinatorandDAISY J. CLINEPresidentELCIADVERTISEMENT COMMITMENTS, Control No. # 09We are happy to give my/ our share to ensure the success of the 4th Annual, Celebration of Expats' Ladies Charities, Inc (ELCI) by advertising to the Souvenir, Program particularly on the item marked below:,__________ P5,000.00 ­ Inside Back Cover, __________ P5,000.00 ­ Back Cover,___________P5,000.00 Inside Front Cover __________ P3,000.00 ­ Whole Page, __________ P2,000.00 ­ Half Page, __________ P1,000.00 ­ Quarter Page,For your payments, please remit them directly to the, ELCI's event Coordinators:, Julieta James, Jane Brigitte Honeycutt and Marissa Turner or email us at expatsladiescharities@gmail.com ., Please send us the materials of your ads on or before February 28, 2012 at this, email address: expatsladiescharities@gmail.com,Please keep your acknowledgement receipts for future reference.THANKS. I hope this will merit a resounding support from you guys. daisy

daisy
Posted
Posted

Just want to inform that inside front cover is taken...thanks.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Hi Daisy,Could you kindly please tell us briefly about your charity? An quick overview of your mission statement, goals achievements so far.I'm a bit confused just what is it you are asking money for in regards to advertising in the "Souvenir Program"? Are those moneys to be used for charity or for some type of party for the charity members?

daisy
Posted
Posted (edited)
Hi Daisy,Could you kindly please tell us briefly about your charity? An quick overview of your mission statement, goals achievements so far.I'm a bit confused just what is it you are asking money for in regards to advertising in the "Souvenir Program"? Are those moneys to be used for charity or for some type of party for the charity members?
For the past 4 years we have these program:1. Feeding/ Rehab for identified malnourished children identified by the local DSWD of our LGU partner2. Distribution of School supplies tag as "School Supply for Children Year__" (recipient will be 1 school identified by DepEd)3. Children's Christmas Party and Gift Giving Year__ ( recipient will be around 500to 800 indigent kids every year)4. Joint community outreach with other civic organisations.On occasional basis we support RED CROSS for Blood Donation Campaign, fund-raising for individuals most are Expats in destitute situation while they're in the hospital, In the best way we can we also reach out during natural calamities here in CDO.Last December, a week after our Children's Christmas Party and Gift Giving, we got involved with Relief Operation for SENDONG from December 18 to January 19, 2012http://www.facebook....328019133894309 As our Anniversary is approaching, we decided to make it as our culmination for our relief effort. Somewhere along, we have come to know a certain relocation village composed of 47 families whom mostly lost 2 or more love ones in one family. Since then, they became our favourite village. We will hope to gather about 50 orphans from there and invite them on our Anniversary. They are the one we are trying to look for sponsors, hence our campaign for the Souvenir Program . As for our own members and families, we are selling meal tickets @ 500 each but if the ELCI members will sell 10 tickets, she will be given tickets for 2.Thanks for the interest. Edited by daisy
  • Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Thank you Daisy for your fine charity work for the poor and needy. I tried to click on the Facebooklink (https://www.facebook...328019133894309) but came up with: Content is currently unavailable. Welcome aboard again Daisy. Perhaps your fellow event coordinators might find this forum a greatplace to comment, especially from a woman's point of view.Respectfully -- Jake

Edited by Jake
correct my sentence structure
  • Like 2

daisy
Posted
Posted
Thank you Daisy for your fine charity work for the poor and needy. I tried to click on the Facebooklink (https://www.facebook...328019133894309) but came up with: Content is currently unavailable. Welcome aboard again Daisy. Perhaps your fellow event coordinators might find this forum a greatplace to comment, especially from a woman's point of view.Respectfully -- Jake
I think we have to be friends in FB before you will see it...it was supposed to be public.Thanks for the WELCOME again Jake and to all members who welcome me back.

daisy
Posted
Posted

back cover is paid by Kingston Lodge Expat's GroupTHANKS!!!