The Importance Of Valentines Day

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Some of the newer members with recent Filipina girl friends may not know the importance most Filipinas value Valentines’ Day. Some simple flowers a card and dinner go a long way. :th_signs027:I’m just sayin.. :hystery:

• Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I did a bit better than that Old55 ..... I married mine the day before ..... couldn't make it the 14th because the judge was busy ...... :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 3

Curley
Posted
Posted

Mine wants a laptop..... not flowers or dinner :23_11_62[1]:

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

Any ideas on how to treat a girlfriend for Valentine's day when you are in another country?

daisy
Posted
Posted
Any ideas on how to treat a girlfriend for Valentine's day when you are in another country?
I don't know how old is your girlfriend but one thing a girl will always long for on valentine's day is to be remembered by someone she cared for also. You can show this by sending her chocolote and flowers from one of the best stores in the city where she lives. maybe a hired serenade? those small litle things will do too..... it sounds corny but anything that will make her giggle and make her truly special is fine for V. D.

Jake
Posted
Posted

Over the years, this old dog needed to be taught some new tricks. I soon realize that treatingyour lady on special days such as Valentine's Day became an expected annual event, moreor less a mechanical thing to do. What brought joy to my wife Judy was that spontaneous andunexpected single rose on any given day, especially when things were already perfect to beginwith.Although some Filipinos proclaim nationalistic pride, the American culture of Valentines's Dayis alive and well......at least in Manila. Any chocolate imported from abroad will turn on the girlsin your life. Pretty soon, you'll be just like Candyman.....he, he.Jake

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
By all means call her on Valentine's Day a card with some simple heart felt words writen to her. There are some online outlets for flowers delivered in many Cities there.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Just get something sent from places like http://filgifts.com/ . I have found they are very reliable. On another note there is a new online store that is trading as fligift, no S in the URL so beware that they are not the same.Of course there are other online stores as well.

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

OK thanks for the ideas, I will look into that....

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

YOU ARE ALL LUCKY!!!!!!!Mine wants a BRAND NEW Ford escape!!!! And i thought "oh she did not ask for anything after i bought my toy car"... i was not thinking that this bloody Valentine is coming with 1.106.000p bill for me!!!!! hahahahahah!!!!!No, this is bad backbiting of my beloved one, we anyway were thinking to change our car, went to Ford yesterday and liked the escape for the price and features compared to other ones. On the way out she was happy and she cuddles and asks me "hon is this my valentines gift?" i replied....oooopppssss i need a few beers now!!!! hhahahahahahWhat about us???? When is the "beer-stake-football-bj and do not complain" day????? hahahahahaha!!!!!

• Like 3