Android Tablets Online

Curley
Posted
Posted

There are plenty on ebay running Android 2,3 for around $135 to $150

Tatoosh
Posted
Posted

My wife is campaigning for a tablet. I will probably fold and go for a Sony even though they cost an arm and a leg if my tax return is adequate. I also like the Amazon Kindle Fire, which may do for me personally, but the Fire is probably not very handy if your girlfriend doesn't have an Amazon account in the USA. I will buy both in the USA and have them shipped via My-ShoppingBox.com since they are both fast, reliable, and cheap.

i am bob
Posted
Posted
There are plenty on ebay running Android 2,3 for around $135 to $150
Yup! I can find 2.1 here for around $50. But you should look at getting at least in the 3s if not Android 4

Curley
Posted
Posted

A tablet running 2.1 would be fine at $50 if only it was in the philippines, she will only use it for e-mail and web browsing and posing in the mall.

i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)
A tablet running 2.1 would be fine at $50 if only it was in the philippines, she will only use it for e-mail and web browsing and posing in the mall.
Sounds like she is looking for a basic tablet so a 2.1 should be find. I don't know about the Philippines but I do know you can find them cheap just offshore. I was thinking about a slightly better one as 2.1 won't run flash so video is affected. 2.3 will run flash but has issues. In the 3s will give you full capability and 4 will be reasonably better. They will have 5 out soon. All in just a few short years! I'm not trying to say don't get one of lesser packages but your girlfriend might get frustrated if it's too low an OS. Just wondering... Have you thought of a netbook instead? Better capability and does everything in a small package... She just won't having the "posing" quality... Edited by i am bob

• 6 months later...
sqylogin
Posted
Posted

I cannot vouch for quality or reliability, but the cheapest tablets I've seen online (Android 4) are sold by Nomad Nine.

http://nomadnine.com/index.php/popular-products/7-android-4-0-ics-tablet.html

sjp52
Posted
Posted

I bought this tablet http://www.aliexpress.com/product-gs/526122695-Ainol-Novo-7-Fire-IPS-Screen-Dual-Core-Dual-Cameras-1GB-16GB-Tablet-PC-wholesalers.html. Very nice screen, Same one as the ipad 2 uses. It has 5mp back camera and 2 mp front camera, It has bluetooth and aluminum body and 1gig of memory. I love mine. Cant get over the picture quality of the screen. I bought it from the store you see above. I,m sure they will ship to Philippines